• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

I have never seen all of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". I can't seem to stick with it. I'll watch parts and I just don't get into it. Maybe the podcast will get me to want to catch the whole movie!

Rico

Start working on those Indy comments gang.

"We named the dog Indiana!"  :)

Rico

I'm also going to announce a cool new contest on this weekend's podcast with a nice set of prizes.  :)

Rico

OK - get with making those Indy 3 comments folks!  :)

Meds

Just sent you a iphone recording, you should have that now  :D

Rico

Looking for comments for the coming DS9 episode (in the Fun Stuff area now).  Comments on current TV, movies, books, etc. are always welcome too.

P.S.  And don't forget to get me your contest email entries to win the two Blu-Ray sets before this Sunday's podcast!

WillEagle

Sent my comment yesterday for Tears.. looking foward to hearing the podcast.

Rico

Got it Will.  Looking for more audio comments and contest entries too!

Rico

Schedule update:

Feb.  27th:  "Rocky Horror Picture Show" with Meds
March  7th:  TNG - "All Good Things..."
March 14th:  Skype Chat (3/13)
March 20th:  TOS - "All our Yesterdays"
March 27th:  The Year that Was - 1999

billybob476

Oh wow All Good Things...

Is this the first of the series finales you are covering?

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on February 25, 2011, 07:17:54 AM
Oh wow All Good Things...

Is this the first of the series finales you are covering?

Yep.  Seemed fitting for my first podcast back home.    :biggrin

"Five Card Stud, nothing wild...and the sky's the limit."

Jobydrone

Oh boy, can't wait for All Good Things.  That was IMO the best series finale of any show any time, and definitely in my top three favorite Star Trek episodes of all time as well.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on February 25, 2011, 08:29:09 AM
Oh boy, can't wait for All Good Things.  That was IMO the best series finale of any show any time, and definitely in my top three favorite Star Trek episodes of all time as well.

Well, then I certainly expect an audio comment from you.  :)

ori-STUDFARM

Not sure I've seen All Good Things yet. I'm currently upto season 3 of TNG on my Trek quest. This is the first season I've come across where I am finding episodes I'm sure I haven't seen before.

spaltor

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on February 25, 2011, 08:29:09 AM

This is pretty much how I feel.  I adore that episode...  I just started writing comments here, and then realized I should probably just record them and send them to Rico.  I don't think I've sent audio comments to Rico before....  ;)