• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Tom Baker hosting Have I got News for You

Started by Feathers, October 31, 2008, 02:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

One for the Brits here - I've just seen the end of Have I got News for You. This week was hosted by Tom Baker (4th incanation of Doctor Who) and all I can say is HILARIOUS. He's a funny guy and a lot of the humour I saw was Dr Who related.

Well worth seeing.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

It was a great episode and i love him talking about his action figure with the two heads. I have that and its great. Got to love Tom baker.

Feathers

The 'two heads' bit was brilliant, as was the bit about it regenerating into Sylvester McCoy - 'if you don't like it now, you wait...you'll hate it when it changes...'

Classic stuff.

Meds

I'm hoping he'll be at the NEC in November for the memorabilia show http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/ as he sometimes turns up to sign stuff from his table.

Feathers

It's repeated in an extended form tonight. I may have to watch it after Merlin.

Meds

ha ha you can't get enough Tom baker Feathers ha ha

hughnme

I haven't managed to the the Tom Baker show yet because when I was doing a YouTube search I ran across a HIGNFY episode staring Brian Blessed.
I'm not one who laughs out load a lot...but this...excuse the saying..I was wetting myself laughing,Its one of thee funniest bits of TV I've ever seen.
Do yourself a favor and watch the uncut version,there are a couple of sci fi references in there(clip of a Blake's seven appearance by BB, believe it or not)and heaps of other funny stuff,you will not regret it!
;D
Marty McFly: Silence Earthling! My name is Darth Vader. I am an extraterrestrial from the planet Vulcan!