• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

The Forcecast

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 11, 2008, 03:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Just listen to the latest Forcecast podcast and was sadden to hear that Pete is going to be leaving the Forcecast. This is one of my favorite podcast besides Rico's and the Anomaly girls. This is sad news..   :'(  :r2d2line

wraith1701

I haven't listened yet.  Why is he leaving?

KingIsaacLinksr

WHAT???!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd

WHAT?!!!!! Why? I'm still a show behind. Is it because of his wedding? Although Jason is the brains of the operation and they do have a lot of other great contributors who can fill in.

billybob476

I believe he said he'd be back at some point, he just didn't know when.

Geekyfanboy

He doesn't say why.. and he says he hopes it's not forever.. but he is not saying much about it.

Bryancd

The ForceCast is good enough to be a part of LucasFilm. They have amazing content and interviews and access it seems. Pete's leaving a lot of potential behind.

jedijeff

I am a few podcast behind on the forcecast. Sad to hear, but Podcasts do take a lot of a persons time. and with The Forcecast, I suspect a lot goes into it, and might take more time then other Podcasts. As well they do it live, so it might be tough if a persons schedule changes.

Bryancd

Anybody listen to the recent ForceCast Roundtable discussion of the first 3 episodes of The Clone Wars? Yes, that caller was me. :)

billybob476

Cool! I kinda half listened to it while I was working, I should go back and take another listen.

Rico

I've been listening to Arnie & Marjorie's round table discussions of them on their new "spinoff" "Republic Forces" cast.  They bring up some interesting points.