• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Holloween Costumes

Started by Darkmolerman, September 24, 2008, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

Well I like dressing up for holloween (and at school we won't need to wear our uniforms)

I was thinking a going as Barak Obama and wear a Mask. and get a freind to wear a John Mcain mask. the purpose is to tally the amount of pro Barak people at school, the people that don't like him, and to  see the amount of ignorance at school.

But then I saw the fourm post about Jaynes hat and thought, why not dress as a brown coat and act like one?

So should I get a Brown coat look or go as a president nominee?
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

Go as a vampire, that way you could cover most politicians and still do the traditional haloween costume.  :)   :unsure  Or a Wraith, that would be cool. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

I'd love to be in america during halloween you people know how to get into the spirit (pun intended) of things. We don't celebrate halloween much here. Shame.

Darkmolerman

Quote from: moyer777 on September 25, 2008, 06:48:00 AM
Go as a vampire, that way you could cover most politicians and still do the traditional haloween costume.  :)   :unsure  Or a Wraith, that would be cool. 

Nice...

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 25, 2008, 07:30:03 AM
I'd love to be in america during halloween you people know how to get into the spirit (pun intended) of things. We don't celebrate halloween much here. Shame.

You just want candy don't you? :)

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

celestialteapot

I come from a county in North England called Lancashire, not too far from a village called Pendle - the area is famous for our version of the Salem Witch Trials (if you wanna know more...) so Halloween is a big thing where I'm from but not really the American thing of begging for sweets. There's a lot of parties, people dressing up and if the weather is good they do a walk up Pendle Hill.

I'm at work from noon on Halloween but I'm going to ask if we can dress up and go in my TOS uniform. I'll be operating the lighting desk for at least one of the shows and it looks like something out of the original series :):):)
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Meds

billybob476

moyer777

What's your favorite candy?

hmmmmmm....

Bottlecaps
Milkyway
Reeses Peanut butter cups...

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: moyer777 on September 25, 2008, 05:12:29 PM
What's your favorite candy?

hmmmmmm....

Bottlecaps
Milkyway
Reeses Peanut butter cups...

Hey Rick we discuse our favorite candy here http://www.treksinscifi.com/forum/index.php?topic=3359.0

moyer777

That is hilarious, just shows how much I remmber stuff!!!  I even started the thread!!!!  :wallbash:

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: moyer777 on September 25, 2008, 05:19:38 PM
That is hilarious, just shows how much I remmber stuff!!!  I even started the thread!!!!  :wallbash:

That's why I'm a Mod :)

billybob476

Kenny is a 'soft touch' mod. That was a very slick way you got us back on track.

On-topic, after all is said and done, browncoats are cool. Do that.

Meds

Found candy thread, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Darkmolerman

Yeah I don't like begging for candy, I just like dressing up in cool clothes, I was Frodo a year before the movie came out and Obi-wan (episode 1) and they were both custom costumes!