• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Random Thoughts of Darkmolerman

Started by Darkmolerman, September 21, 2008, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

well My current random thought is "when your sick" because I've been sick for awhile

So when you have been sick have you had weird things happen to you that never happens when you are sick (and symptoms don't count) For example I get songs stuck in my head that I never listen to.

and what makes you feel better when you are sick(no not medicine)?

When im sick I feel like new when I get things I like for example cookies or a good meal, I feel great after that despite the fever or whatever it is....

So /discuss....
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

When I'm feeling sick I like soup.  I don't know why, but it helps.  I also like to watch TNG, it lifts my spirits.   I nice warm blanket helps sometimes.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Plenty of fluids, rest, and watch some good movie or TV show.  That's my remedy.  Get well soon Warren.

celestialteapot

Put on your favourite baggy jumper, make yourself a cup of tea and stick some Trek on. That always makes me feel better... that and playing 'Worms'.
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Darkmolerman

Playing worms? That seems ironic, but very fun.

Jen

I sleep a lot when I'm sick. Well, I guess that depends on what kind of "sick" I am. Seven Up/Sprite, Crackers, chicken noodle soup, blankets and a good book. Get well padawan. :(
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

celestialteapot

Quote from: Darkmolerman on September 22, 2008, 10:04:14 AM

For extra kicks, create a team and name the characters after your symptoms, set to computer controlled and then enjoy yourself blowing your symptoms up in amusing ways... bonus points if you get them all with sheep bombs!
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

moyer777

Quote from: celestialteapot on September 22, 2008, 11:10:47 AM
Quote from: Darkmolerman on September 22, 2008, 10:04:14 AM

For extra kicks, create a team and name the characters after your symptoms, set to computer controlled and then enjoy yourself blowing your symptoms up in amusing ways... bonus points if you get them all with sheep bombs!

That is awesome.  I've never thought of blowing up my symptoms before.  Way to go!

Instead of smart bomb, it would be a snot bomb.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

ElfManDan

I remember last year I got sick really bad, I sat on the couch and played Legends of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Probably the best time to play it had nothing else to do. It's now one of my favorites, cause it is such an awesome game.

Darkmolerman

Well my sick (as far as I know) is gone! But who knows,