• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENNY!!!

Started by Rico, September 22, 2008, 05:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

:happybday to you  :happybday to you  :happybday too yyoooooouuuu kenny  :happybday to you!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

Wow...

Ktrek (Kevin).. Thank you very much for the warm wishes. That is one of many great things about this forum.. no matter our beliefs or political opinions we all love the genre of science fiction and fantasy.

Billybob (Joe).. Thank you for the Birthday wishes. You are an awesome guy and a great addition to the Treksf family.

Metron07 (Rob).. Thank you so much for that great video. I can't believe you took the time out of your trip to Disney to wish me a Happy Birthday. And of course you picked all my favorite things.. Star Wars, Indiana, Wall-E and Toy Story. You are a very talented guy and I am continually amazed at the wonderful music you produce for The Ready Room podcast. You are a great friend and I can't wait to take you up on your lunch offer. BTW.. thank Tammy as well... hugs

Jen.. What can I say... That video was AWESOME.. one of my favorite episodes and my all time favorite Star Trek song.. and to top it off the cool green screen effect... you are my favorite Anomaly. First the rpg would have died a painful slow death in season two if you didn't step up and take the raines to co-run it with me. Second if there was no rpg we wouldn't have the opportunity to co-host The Ready Room and I have to say that doing The Ready Room with you is one of the highlights of my week and I look forward to every single one we do. We can chat on skype for hours and hours and not realize how much time has passed.. I can't do that with many of my friends that is how I know you are truly a great friend. Thank you.

Sheppard (Daniel).. Sorry to hear about your bad day.. thank you for the birthday wishes.

Wraith1701 (Eric).. Thank you for the kind words and Birthday wishes. You are one of the key writers in the rpg game and I couldn't imagine what it would be without you. Thank you very much for raising the bar on the rpg writing.

Trekkygeek (Tim).. That was truly a wonderful Birthday video, I laughed so hard. There are no words to describe our friendship. From day one I knew you were special. There was an instant connection and it has just grown over the years. We have had some very personal and great conversations and I cherish each and every one of them. I don't have many close friends but I am happy to call you one. You will always be special to me and I do hope one day that we can actually met in person and have a beer together to celebrate our friendship. Love ya'

Celestialteapot.. Thank you for the Birthday wishes.. you are a great addition to the forums.

HawkeyeMeds.. (Meds.. see I didn't call you Simon :) ).. I don't know what it is about you British blokes.. but you like Tim have become very special to me. You are a great addition to the Treks in sci fi family. I enjoy our chats online and I look forward to our friendship growing. Thank you for the Birthday wishes...hugs

Data

happy birthday kenny have a good one
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

M-5

:happybday Happy Birthday Kenny!  Enjoy your day! :happybday

Rico

Happy Birthday - officially now on your birthday - Kenny!  Great, warm wishes from everyone and excellent videos.  All of you make me very proud of this forum that we all run and enjoy together!

Bryancd

I would have loved to have see Lynn walking up behind Rico while he was editing together male stripper videos!!!!!!!!!

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on September 23, 2008, 05:26:47 AM
I would have loved to have see Lynn walking up behind Rico while he was editing together male stripper videos!!!!!!!!!

Funny you should say that - she was actually out of the house at that time!  ;)

Chief

Hey my friend!! Happy birthday!!

Thanks for being such a good friend over the years.

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

moyer777

HAPPY B-DAY FRIEND!!!

These videos and greeting are a blast!

Hope your day is filled with love and friendship!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Thank you King, Darkmolerman, Data and M-5 for the great Birthday wishes.

And Chief (Morelius) Thank you so much for that AWESOME video. You and I have been friends the longest on these forums as I joined the day after you :) We too have had some great conversations the past few years. You are a wonderful person and I just wish you would catch a break once in a while. You deserve all the happiness in the world my friend.

Darth Gaos

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Happy Birthday Kenny!!

If I was more computer literate I probably would have been able to put a video together but.....I can still type (mostly) so I will say this...

You are one of the nicest and most kind people it has ever been my pleasure to chat with on a board.  I do regret the fact that alot of us aren't close enough that we could meet in person but one day I really hope that can change.

This board/podcasts would not be anywhere near the same without you and your input my friend and I wish you the happiest of birthdays and many more.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

KC

Happy Birthday, Kenny!  I hope you have an awesome day.

And the videos are great, guys.  :)

Trekkygeek

Thank you for your kind words mate. I can say without any doubt, that your comments have been the best part of my day (that and bathtime with the kids) Thanks once again big man. And Happy bloody Birthday to you.  :cheers
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Feathers

Happy birthday Kenny!

No fancy technology here I'm afraid, just good old-fashioned best wishes.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

sheldor

Simple here too - happy birthday.