• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Dueling Monty Python Quotes

Started by Jen, September 20, 2008, 04:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Monty Python quotes...I noticed recently that they can take off in a thread, and think they deserve their own place.  :)

Since I ended the last Monty Python "off-roading adventure" with a line involving the quote, "I fart in your general direction"... I'll start the thread with this line:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Data

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again."
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Jen

"THE COMFY CHAIR?"

"The Comfy chair!"
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

I like traffic lights... I like traffic lights... I like traffic lights, but only when their green....
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Data

this sounds like a job for... Bicycle Repair Man...but how to change without revealing my secret identity?
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Data

Is it a Quantity Surveyor?

Is it a Church Warden?

No! It's BICYCLE REPAIR MAN!

Jen

Hint-hint, nudge-nudge, know what I mean? Know what I mean?

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Data

Data

Em... that sounds good. Anyway just have a look... take your time. Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... er.. get me another one?

Data

Jen

That's what this thread is for. :D

BUT I DON'T LIKE SPAM!
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

Bryancd

This is Mr E. R. Bradshaw, of Napier Court, Black Lion Road, SE5. He cannot be seen. Now I'm going to ask him to stand up. Mr Bradshaw will you stand up please?

Data

Lucky we didn't say anything about the dirty knife.

Data

One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her..