• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Michigander reporting in!

Started by Talon Lardner, August 31, 2008, 04:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon Lardner

Hey alls! Just started to listen to the podcast, and got hooked! As far as my trekky factor, I'm in a few Star Trek Role-plays on a few sites, as well as doing a little bit of dabbling in Writing. I've been enjoying the podcast so far, though I first found it only a month ago. I hope to get to know you all better as I take part in these forums.

Xfire = TheListener, Xbox Live = The Ratling

wraith1701

Quote from: Talon Lardner on August 31, 2008, 04:01:23 PM
Hey alls! Just started to listen to the podcast, and got hooked! As far as my trekky factor, I'm in a few Star Trek Role-plays on a few sites, as well as doing a little bit of dabbling in Writing. I've been enjoying the podcast so far, though I first found it only a month ago. I hope to get to know you all better as I take part in these forums.

Sounds like we've got a new player for the RPG. :)

Welcome aboard, Talon!

Rico

Yes - welcome!  More Michigan folks!  Woot!!!

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Ktrek

Greetings! I hope you will contribute to our little geeky community of the web. Most of us probably found the site through the podcast just like you!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

sheldor

Quote from: Talon Lardner on August 31, 2008, 04:01:23 PM

Michigan recognized !!  Welcome !!  Is it just the 3 of us against all the southerners/west coast ?

iceman

Talon Lardner

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! It's nice to see that this forum is just as warm and welcome as the podcast implied!

KingIsaacLinksr

A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Meds

Hey Talon welcome to the fun. Hope you join our RPG. Welcome aboard.

M-5

Daron

Welcome, Michigander! You'll love this forum!

Talon Lardner

After listening to the "Ready Room" podcasts, your RPG does seem like you have some very talented crew! Hopefully after I get used to the school semester, I'll join up.