• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

Started by Rico, August 27, 2008, 06:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Quote from: billybob476 on August 27, 2008, 07:19:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!

Wooo!

Quote from: Bryancd on August 27, 2008, 07:00:29 PM
Happy Birthday to the cutest chick in sci-fi!!!!!   :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Thanks guys. :)

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

jedijeff

I Hope you had a great Birthday Jen and enjoyed your day. Happy Birthday

Jen

Quote from: markinro on August 27, 2008, 07:05:16 PM
Quote from: Jen on August 27, 2008, 06:30:28 PM
I'm very touched. Thank you very much guys.  That was sweet of you to set this up Rico. Your video was awesome. I particularly love the John Wayne inserts! Can you show David those moves? He refuses to dance with me, says he has no coordination... won't even let me teach him. I have to dance with my dad and brother if I want to two-step!  

I should be the one to thank you Rico for talking me into joining the boards here. I don't know if you remember, but about three years ago I used to send listener email to you on a regular basis. You encouraged me to join the boards. I was very reluctant to do so as I NEVER frequented anything other than an ActionScript forum for Flash. I'm so glad I caved and decided to become a Treks In Sci-Fi forum member. I've made so many friends from all over the world, without even leaving my computer desk! Next to Angela, my family and husband you guys are the best friends I have and I'm very happy to know you all. Thank you very much.

Happy Birthday pilgrim.

My favoritest John Wayne film! "A beauuuuutiful sentiment." That scene looks really bad, but it's not... really it's not. She REALLY deserved that, and the whole town thought he was a coward because he wouldn't take the dowry that her brother kept after they were married. He didn't want it... but she did and she kept throwing fits over it.

Funny thing is that Maureen O'Hara and the Duke came up with that kick and drag scenario and rehearsed it several times alone. In the commentary she said that during the actual scene he as dragged through some sheep doo as a joke! :)

"Here's a good stick to beat the lovely lady."

"When I drink whiskey... I drink whiskey and when I drink water... I drink water."

Okay.. I'll stop now. :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

metron07

Jen,

Let me make a public thanks to you Birthday girl. For a long time I have not had reason or anyone that was interested in my musical talents. I guess we get busy with other things in life and your art takes a back seat.

Anyway, if it was not for your urging me on and making me feel included I would have not got back in touch with my love for making music and making a difference. If what we do here moves or entertains our members then it is everything making music has ever meant to me.

Thanks for helping me find that again  :'(  :)

Sincerely, Metron

X

Daron

Happy Birthday, Jen! I'm just getting to know you and everyone else, but I've enjoyed your comments and podcasts. You and Angela were great on Rico's show this week!

Geekyfanboy

Jen I wasn't able to do a cool video for you.. but I would like to say something.

I couldn't imagine this forum without you. You are my lifeline when I need rescuing. You are my moderating partner and the driving force when it comes to the rpg. You will always be my special anomaly.

I wrote a little poem just for you on this special day.

Jen

Here's a little poem written especially you,
To wish you a happy birthday and to thank you too.

A friend like you is so hard to find,
With heart of gold you're one of a kind.

Our friendship is real even though we've never met,
For we talk to each other weekly over the Internet.

You can make me with laugh with the things you say,
Make a bad day good in your own special way.

An anomaly like you is so hard to find,
With brains and beauty you're one of kind.

I say this from the heart and you know its true,
I thank the forum gods' everyday for blessing me with you.

Our friendship is real and true as can be,
And I cherish the thought of continuing the rpg.

Though we don't know where our paths may end,
There is one thing for sure will remain great friends.

For you are my buddy I am your pal,
Ours lives inter-linked forever and now.

:happybday :happybday :happybday

Darth Gaos

Wow!!  Compared to all this my simple "Happy Birthday" seems kinda lame.  But I'm gonna do it anyway....

Happy Birthday you Geeky Anomalous Vulcan First Officer you.

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

You are finally 21 and able to get into bars/clubs legally!!
You ARE turning 21 right? 

I'll be 21 for the 16th time this year ;D
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Meds

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Happy Birthday Jen,
Hope you have a great day. Its a pleasure knowing you and i'm proud to call you a friend. Hope you get loads of great pressies and David cooks you (or takes you out to) a excellent Texan style birthday meal.
Love.
Meds and Natalie.

Ps Thanks for posting my video Rico (time difference again)

KingIsaacLinksr

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Yea,

Sorry I couldn't do anything really cool as Kenny or the rest, (my life is ever hectic) but I did want to say a thank you.  You are very special.  You've helped me out a lot with the RPG.  Even when I went out of line or said something incredibly stupid, you forgave me.  Without you, I'd probably be the nutter around these parts  ::) ;D.  Thank you, thank you thank you very much Jen. 

Your podcast is excellent.  Your drawings are out of this world.  I salute you,  respect you, and give you my best wishes for your life, your day, your happiness, and your future.    :Bow: :angel: :metallica: :innocent  :angel:  :luke :r2d2line

Yours truly,

King Linksr

Tim W. 
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Archangela

Happy Birthday Jen!!

Sorry I could not do a video, but I am going to embarrass both of us instead. Beam me UP!!1
"Captain, I protest, I am not a merry man!"

Jen

AH! OK... You asked for it! I'm posting this one!!!! :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on August 27, 2008, 09:21:18 PM
Jen I wasn't able to do a cool video for you.. but I would like to say something.

I couldn't imagine this forum without you. You are my lifeline when I need rescuing. You are my moderating partner and the driving force when it comes to the rpg. You will always be my special anomaly.

I wrote a little poem just for you on this special day.

Jen

Here's a little poem written especially you,
To wish you a happy birthday and to thank you too.

A friend like you is so hard to find,
With heart of gold you're one of a kind.

Our friendship is real even though we've never met,
For we talk to each other weekly over the Internet.

You can make me with laugh with the things you say,
Make a bad day good in your own special way.

An anomaly like you is so hard to find,
With brains and beauty you're one of kind.

I say this from the heart and you know its true,
I thank the forum gods' everyday for blessing me with you.

Our friendship is real and true as can be,
And I cherish the thought of continuing the rpg.

Though we don't know where our paths may end,
There is one thing for sure will remain great friends.

For you are my buddy I am your pal,
Ours lives inter-linked forever and now.

:happybday :happybday :happybday

Thank you Kenny. That is a very beautiful poem. You're a great friend and I very glad we "met" so to speak. Maybe one day we actually will meet in person and I can give you a hug. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Quote from: Kinglinksr on August 27, 2008, 11:14:40 PM

Yea,

Sorry I couldn't do anything really cool as Kenny or the rest, (my life is ever hectic) but I did want to say a thank you.  You are very special.  You've helped me out a lot with the RPG.  Even when I went out of line or said something incredibly stupid, you forgave me.  Without you, I'd probably be the nutter around these parts  ::) ;D.  Thank you, thank you thank you very much Jen. 

Your podcast is excellent.  Your drawings are out of this world.  I salute you,  respect you, and give you my best wishes for your life, your day, your happiness, and your future.    :Bow: :angel: :metallica: :innocent  :angel:  :luke :r2d2line

Yours truly,

King Linksr

Tim W. 

Thank you Tim. :) Thanks Joe... I WISH I was turning 21! Well, luckily I still get carded by college students. I'm very thankful for that...and for having friends like all of you. Thanks again. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast