• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Ewok Gospel

Started by Jen, May 13, 2008, 04:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Jen on November 08, 2008, 08:51:06 AM
Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on November 08, 2008, 08:42:47 AM
Quote from: Jen on November 08, 2008, 08:40:20 AM
EWOKS...EWOKS! Get down with your bad self, Warwick! Oh, that was awesome! I thought the guy in the audience was the real deal at first! I love the stormtroopers and the giant ewoks... :D

Me too Jen.. I thought man that guy is going to get killed before he get's out hating on Star Wars. :)

Yeah, I've heard audience questions  at conventions that were recorded by podcasters. In fact, a co-host from Star Wars Galaxies with Yivvits And Mr. Bubble, asked a dumb question and unintentionally hurt Anthony Daniels 's feelings. They asked, "who wrote the silly jokes that C3P0 says? Like, 'what a drag' and 'I'm beside myself'? Did George write that?" He followed it up with something like, it took me out of the movie, or something. Mind you, these guys are very nice guys and they felt HORRIBLE afterward because they didn't mean to hurt him. They said they felt like "asses". Anthony responded, that George doesn't take suggestions from anyone, but he did take two from him (Anthony Daniels)...They were "what a drag" and "I'm beside myself". The audience booed the co-host and he apologized before sitting down, humiliated and wishing he had never asked the question. :D

Sounds like someone I know >_>'.........

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr