• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

My Wedding Photos

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 03, 2008, 12:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Here are a few photo's that I just got from Harry's Best Man

More to follow as I get them.

First one is Bruce (Harry's best man), Harry, Me, and Christopher (my best man)

Second one is Harry showing off our ST cuff links

Third one is me in my causal tux.. after the ceremony we changed as it was in the high 90's

Fourth one is Harry and I right before the ceremony

Geekyfanboy

First picture is us cutting the cake.. I have to be honest and tell you it was so hard to cut that beautiful piece of work.. but crowd was screaming cake, cake, cake.. so we did it.

Second picture is us feeding each other cake

Third is after the Enterprise destroyed two of the Borg Ships :)

Fourth one is our centerpieces that we made with our glasses and action figures.. this was on the grooms table.

Ktrek

WoW Kenny! That is one fabulous cake! The first picture you can really see some of the detail that went into it. I'd like to see a little clearer picture of them (detail that is). It was quite imaginative. I wish you and Harry well. Live long and prosper!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Darkmolerman

lol nice shirt-tux! If you ever come here bring borg cake! lol
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Jen

Love the cuff links and the giant combadges. You look dashing. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KingIsaacLinksr

EXCELLENT look for a cake.  But I'll be honest man.

I had to look at the pictures for 5 mins to find where you were. 

heh heh jk ;)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Meds

Brilliant Kenny, i'll have to put my wedding photos up somewhere along the line, though i couldnt wear a com badge i did sneeklily wear dalek cufflinks hee hee

Darkmolerman

nice, at least post thos (sorry can't spell today) great looking things!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Bryancd

Kenny, I'm so happy for you both, you both look great and it looked like a great day with the people you love and who love you. :)

Rico

Kenny without a beard!?!  Wow - you guys look very happy.  Hey, is Harry as much a Trek fan as you?  I can't recall.  Great tuxes and cool shirts.  Everything looks amazing!  Again - big best wishes to you both!

jedijeff

That looks like a great cake, and great job they did on it. Looks like a great day you and Harry had. Congratulations on the special day for you.

Trekkygeek

Wow Kenny, I have to say the clean shaved look really suits you mate. It looks as though everyone had fun. Myself, Sarah and the Twins wish you all the luck in the world. Much Love.  :cheers
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

iceman

ElfManDan

What an awesome cake, and I have to mention I got a shirt just like those tuxes shirt, I wear it to my senior prom along with a few of my buddies. They're pretty sweet. Congrates on the wedding.

wraith1701

Congratulations to you and Harry, Kenny!!!

I totally dig the Star Trek theme- Very cool!!  The Borg cakes look fantastic.  What kind of icing did y'all use?