• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by Captain BJ Wanlund, July 22, 2008, 08:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain BJ Wanlund

Wow, I've been away too long.

Also, I've had some health-related issues recently.  Had to have 6 teeth surgically removed, including all 4 wisdoms!  It's not painful now, but it was horribly painful then!

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Rico

Glad to see you BJ!  Hope you are back on solid food now!   ;)

Captain BJ Wanlund

Yeah, I'm back on solid food, but I still have to be careful about what I eat.

I still don't eat chips very much, but that should change soon.

And I'm going to be getting Doctor Who AND X-Files on DVD or iTunes because I'm kind of interested now.

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Jen

Welcome back. :) OUCH. I hope you're feeling better now.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Hi, stay away from toffee ouch. Yay to another Dr Who fan. Welcome back.

wraith1701

Hey BJ.  I guess you were active back before I joined, so I haven't had the opportunity to chat with you, but welcome back!  Always glad to see the TrekSF family grow!

Chief

Hey there BJ. Hope the pain is gone. I am back too so I know the feeling! Welcome home!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

Captain BJ Wanlund

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on July 22, 2008, 01:22:32 PM
Hi, stay away from toffee ouch. Yay to another Dr Who fan. Welcome back.
Heh, the funny thing about the fact that I'm now a Doctor Who fan is because of a friend I met recently, who is ALSO an X-Phile and ALSO a video gamer and ALSO a fan of some other sci-fi and fantasy.  I should point him over this way one of these days so he can talk Doctor Who on these forums, even though this place is mainly Trek & Star Wars.

BJ

Jen

Quote from: Captain BJ Wanlund on July 23, 2008, 07:59:16 AM
I should point him over this way one of these days so he can talk Doctor Who on these forums, even though this place is mainly Trek & Star Wars.

BJ

No, this board loves more that just Trek and Star Wars... We love all sci-fi and fantasy. Send him over.

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Yup send him over. That is what is great about this forum if its anything to do with Sci Fi its here to be talked about, saying that so is politics, news, events, vacations, weddings and anything that good friends like to talk about it.