• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Hawkeye's Stag (Bachelor) Weekend Video

Started by Meds, June 26, 2008, 01:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

As all of you know i get married soon (28th June) well this is my stag weekend video. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyU6wVr02ME

Bryancd

Brilliant!!! Nothing better than a weekend getting pissed with your mates, shooting stuff, and dancing with bachelorette nun's!!!!

Meds

I knew you'd like it mate ;) and what nuns!!!! ha ha

wraith1701

Cool video man; thanks for sharing!  And the nuns were hot (hehe... I never imagined I'd use the words "hot" and "nun" in the same sentence).  ;)

By the way; who does that cover of Nirvana?

KingIsaacLinksr

lol.  Very cool thanks for sharing.

14 guys with 2 days to waste = Women fearing the impossible. ;)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Trekkygeek

Meds, I have to say that was amazing. I loved watching the whole thing. What was that lovely instrumental piece at the beginning? Good luck luck to you matey. Your mates remind me of mine, all enjoying a good shandy and paintball. Well done chap. Well done
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Meds

Quote from: Trekkygeek on July 06, 2008, 08:48:10 AM
Meds, I have to say that was amazing. I loved watching the whole thing. What was that lovely instrumental piece at the beginning? Good luck luck to you matey. Your mates remind me of mine, all enjoying a good shandy and paintball. Well done chap. Well done

Hiya mate. That was the Staunton Lick by the band Lemon Jelly.

Meds

Quote from: wraith1701 on June 26, 2008, 02:55:52 PM
Cool video man; thanks for sharing!  And the nuns were hot (hehe... I never imagined I'd use the words "hot" and "nun" in the same sentence).  ;)

By the way; who does that cover of Nirvana?

Its done by the crazy Polyphonic Spree group. Great band but boy there are a lot of them.