• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Last week to get your T-shirt preorders in

Started by Rico, September 04, 2006, 03:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

This will be the last week to get the T-shirt preorders in gang.  I'm hoping to place the order I think next Monday the 11th.  There will be a few extra ordered but preordering will make sure you get a shirt and in the size you want.  I won't be doing this again for awhile so if you want a shirt, now's your chance.  Order link:  http://www.treksf.com/tshirts.html

P.S.  Don't forget if you can't do Paypal I can take a check or a money order.  Just email me and I'll send you my address for that.

Fanboy

Order on the way Rico.  Thanks for doing this bud.
"I aim to misbehave."

Rico

Still looking for more orders folks.  Many had posted in the other T-shirt threads about wanting one of these that haven't sent an order in yet.  Pricing, etc. was kind of based on getting more of those orders in.  Hopefully I will get some more in the next few days.  (Big hint, hint....).   :worthy

Rico

Placing the order later today (9/10) I think.  I'll have a few extra but again, get your orders in soon if you want to make sure to get a shirt!   ;)

Rico

Ok, extended the preorders a couple more days.  I am placing the order this week.  Again, I'll have a few extra but a preorder is the best way to go.  Any more takers on this?

Picard_delta_5

yeah, count me in... how does the money exchange work? are you doing paypal?
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Mayko Armus

yah! T-shirts ordered!!! I can't wait to get mine.  Thanks Rico
Ensign Mayko Armus
Structural Technician
USS Tiberius

Character Profile - "http://www.treksf.com/forums/index.php?topic=1583.0"

Rico

Quote from: Picard_delta_5 on September 13, 2006, 04:27:25 PM
yeah, count me in... how does the money exchange work? are you doing paypal?

You can still order one, but do it very soon.  Use the link off the main web page.