Farscape Comic Books

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 22, 2008, 11:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Finally got this shipped to me and read it last night.  Like others have said, makes me miss "Farscape" even more.  I thought the writing and art were very good.  I think this is just a mini-series but I'd love it to be an ongoing comic.

ElfManDan

I got issue 2 today. I thought it was great. So glad to have more Farscape. I really hope they turn this into an ongoing series, cause I'm loving it so far.

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Yes this week and it already sold out everywhere :( second printing is coming next week.

Rico

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on February 07, 2009, 07:35:22 AM
Yes this week and it already sold out everywhere :( second printing is coming next week.

Available online:

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=15769371

wraith1701

@ Kenny & Rico- just ask your comic shop to hold copies for you as they are released.  All shops that I've visited have been more than happy to set up Pull Lists for customers.  I'm going to pick up my copy today.

Rico

Quote from: wraith1701 on February 07, 2009, 08:18:38 AM
@ Kenny & Rico- just ask your comic shop to hold copies for you as they are released.  All shops that I've visited have been more than happy to set up Pull Lists for customers.  I'm going to pick up my copy today.

Yes, I know.  The guys in the shop I go to know me by name.  Plus they were voted the number one comic shop in the Detroit area for two years running now.  I like to give them my business.  I almost always go every Wednesday and went this last week too so I just pick them up when they come out.  For issue # 1 they actually had some the following week too. 

ElfManDan

Quote from: wraith1701 on February 07, 2009, 08:18:38 AM

That's what I did this time. I didn't want to travel all over looking for it like last issue.