• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

The Star Wars Store in Aberdeen Washington

Started by moyer777, April 19, 2008, 06:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Well I finally did it.  I went down to our local Star Wars Store here in Aberdeen Washington and had the greatest time talking to the owner.  Here is the article about him from our local paper  http://www.treksinscifi.com/forum/index.php?topic=4252.0 He is a retired guy that has a shop CRAMMMED full of Star Wars stuff.  There is so much in that little place that it is hard to even begin to see all of it.  So I took MANY pictures, that I thought I would share with you.  If any of the regular forum members want to buy any of the stuff I could always negotiate with this guy, the prices you see aren't what you actually pay for stuff, right now everything is 50% off, and all of his Star Trek stuff is 75% off.

There are a lot of photos, so enjoy!!

So here I am in front of the store.

The windows have cool little displays in them:

Enter if  you dare!

You walk in and the place is simply stuffed!!  Things hanging from the ceiling, laminated on the floor, posted on the walls.. wow!

Turning to my left inside the doors I see this:

And then:

There were so many books and magazines it was crazy!

To my right...
my son and the owner of the store...

All sorts of lighsabers!

Here's Andrew with Vader's saber...

Xwings!

Here is the guy that owns the place, what a nice man!

Off in a side room is Star Trek and Galactica stuff...

Back to the Star Wars stuff...

Star Wars Food

More and more magazines...

The princess! 

Podracer!

I told you there was a lot of stuff!

$500 and you can have your own Watto.

Vader Vinyl

Phew!  Did you  make it all the way through?  I'll post the Star Trek Stuff on a different board.

I hope you enjoyed. If you see anything you like let me know.

Woo hoo for Star Wars.  :)   :luke

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

X

That place looks fantastic, but some of those prices seem like a steep mark up. Star War comics for 9.99 each is a bit on the high end as are a few of those items that have been price tagged.

Geekyfanboy

OMG  :jawdrop... I would visit that place all the time if I lived near it. If I was that guy I would have the hardest time selling some of that stuff. Actually I'm glad I don't live near by.. I'd be a very poor guy.  :starwars:

:r2d2line

moyer777

Quote from: Just X on April 19, 2008, 06:14:41 PM
That place looks fantastic, but some of those prices seem like a steep mark up. Star War comics for 9.99 each is a bit on the high end as are a few of those items that have been price tagged.
Yeah, he is a real dealer though, nothing is what it's priced!  I got a Picard Cutout for $15 today.  Pretty cool.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Great little shop Rick.  Nice pictures.  Looks like he has some very cool stuff.  It wouldn't be safe for me to visit that place.  ;)

jedijeff

I agree, if I lived close by to that store, I would probably need to take out a second job. Lots of cool vintage items, and things I have never seen before. Thanks for sharing the pictures Rick.

Dan M

Thanks for posting the pics, Rick.  That shop is great.

Meds

Man that is one amazing store, i would spend, spend, spend in there.