• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Be nice I am new

Started by Archangela, March 22, 2006, 06:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OMEGA

Rico calm down, dude you're a control freak. Who the hell cares if Picard uses u instead of you, and youre scaring the shit out of me with the Buffy the Vampire stuff. First you kick Javert then the other guy, both great guys. You remind me too much of my mom, i'm leaving.

Rico

I was making a point Omega.  If someone decides to correct someone else on spelling (in this example) perhaps they should fix their own postings first.  I'm sorry that this seems to bother you, especially since it didn't involve you.  As you are leaving I will just wish you well.

Sorry to disrupt your welcome posting Angela with this.

Jen

Wow............

I personally thought your post was fairly benign Rico. And I think it was classy of you to wish him well.  Sorry that your friend left Picard. I hope you stick around.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Picard_delta_5

oh i intend to, i already called him and told him he should delete the post, but he was just being weird. well, i guess that's his choice. I'll stop recommending the forum to people, i recommended it to cap winters and he hasn't posted anything. and omega.....
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Rico

As they say, water under the bridge now.  Let's move along....

Yeoman Mara

Glad to see another girl geek here!  Welcome Angela.  Sorry Omega seemed to spoil things a bit for your welcome thread.  It seems Rico handled things very professionally.  Again, glad to see another girl here!  :)
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

Fanboy

Heya Angela, welcome.  Do you like my man Bruce Campbell??
"I aim to misbehave."

Riskygodfather

Hmm, sory this is a little late, but uh, welcome.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Archangela

[/qu
Quote from: Fanboy on March 23, 2006, 04:08:31 PM
Heya Angela, welcome. Do you like my man Bruce Campbell??

As random as that is... I do like Bruce, but not the biggest fan. I have been emersed in him though. My husband is a huge fan!!! I have even watched all of Bubba Ho-tep, oh yes Bubba Ho-tep. And I do always love him turning up in Sam Raimi movie.

Have you heard of the book, "If Chins Could Kill"?
"Captain, I protest, I am not a merry man!"

Picard_delta_5

who is Bruce Campbell? (i hope i didn't offend anyone by asking that)

spock

Move along citizens. Anyways Welcome aboard and dont mind rico. hehe
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Rico

Bruce Campbelll is the actor in Fanboy's avatar.  He is an actor and was in "Army of Darkness", "Bubba Ho Tep" and many other cool movies.

Picard_delta_5

ah, i see. ive never watched Army of Darkness but have seen it on the shelf at blockbuster. is he good?

Fanboy

Is Bruce good?!  Oh yeah baby!  Angela, I have the book "If Chins Could Kill."  Great read!  :)
"I aim to misbehave."

Picard_delta_5

well, i was hoping to get someone elses opinion. i'm sure that you liked it.....