Some very "un-Starbuck" pictures of Katee Sackhoff

Started by Rico, March 31, 2008, 02:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

It's officially summer!   :wub

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

So happy "Longmire" is back on Netflix with season 4!

WillEagle

I am still on season 3 but my Dad told me today he has watched all of season 4 already!! lol He asked me if I wanted to know what happens. Nooooo! I don't.

Rico

Quote from: WillEagle on September 12, 2015, 12:59:27 PM
I am still on season 3 but my Dad told me today he has watched all of season 4 already!! lol He asked me if I wanted to know what happens. Nooooo! I don't.

All already?!?!  Geez - it just came out Thursday.  I like to savor things.

WillEagle

Quote from: Rico on September 12, 2015, 01:18:03 PM
Quote from: WillEagle on September 12, 2015, 12:59:27 PM

All already?!?!  Geez - it just came out Thursday.  I like to savor things.
Yeah, I'm more like that too, Rico. Of course with working and all that I wouldn't normally have the time to watch a full season of any show.

Rico

Rico

I need to bump into these ladies next time I'm at the airport!

WillEagle

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bromptonboy

Just thought of a suggestion - Sasha Luss - she was in the 'Valerian and the city of a thousand planets' movie - and the star of a recent Luc Besson flick 'Anna'. Very angelic looking..
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on August 10, 2020, 08:27:52 AM
Just thought of a suggestion - Sasha Luss - she was in the 'Valerian and the city of a thousand planets' movie - and the star of a recent Luc Besson flick 'Anna'. Very angelic looking..

Oh, yeah.  The Anna girl.  Good idea!

Rico

Time for a new forum upgrade test post. And this seems to be a good way to start.