• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

New Bionic Woman - slight spoliers

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 08, 2007, 10:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan M

That's too bad.  I really enjoyed the show.

Bryancd

The show was well conceived and poorly executed. NEXT '70's show please! :)

wraith1701

Quote from: Bryancd on March 19, 2008, 05:45:32 PM

How about a new "B.J. And The Bear" or "Sheriff Lobo"? LOL 

wait; that was the '80's, wasn't it?

Meds

You are so right. Brit tabloid press are the worst for building you up and then knocking you down. It doesn't suprise me either if Michelle has taken it to heart. I though her performance was very good considering her age and also it is very hard to be a lead in an American programme. The trouble now is, is that the show has just started in England and when everyone knows it has been cancelled who is going to give it a chance. I liked the first episode but the writing was the only downfall. I hope, i really hope that someone will give her another chance in the US, hopefully in maybe a comedic role. I hate to see people put down or hounded (very much a British tabloid favorite) so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Blackride

Quote from: Bryancd on March 19, 2008, 05:45:32 PM

LOL Exactly.

I also found her boss the most interestnig person on the show. That to mean meant death to the show. I never really bought into her all that much even though I liked to look at her :). The other main problem I had was that the episodes seemed to dis-jointed and nothing really sucked me in like LOST or BSG.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.