• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

BSG Cast on Letterman Top 10

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 20, 2008, 10:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Just in case you missed it.. you can watch the clip here.

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/03/20/daves-top-10-reasons-to-watch-new-season-of-bsg/

Dave's Top 10 Reasons to Watch New Season of BSG

10 main cast members of SCI FI Channel's "Battlestar Galactica" appeared on David Letterman's CBS Late Show last night and participated in the iconic talk show host's famous Top 10 segment.

The question was "Top 10 Reasons to Watch the New Season of Battlestar Galactica."

Showing up to give each reason were Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Michael Hogan, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, Aaron Douglas, Tricia Helfer, James Callis, Grace Park and Lucy Lawless.

They all appeared in full costume with Michael still sporting his eye patch.

Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Watch Season Four of BSG:

# 10. Chief Petty Officer Tyrol (Aaron Douglas): In the dramatic season opening episode, we save 15% by switching our insurance to Geico.
# 9. D'Anna Biers (Lucy Lawless): You'll find out what's in the hatch and who gets off the island - crap, wrong show.
# 8. Dr. Baltar (James Callis): My character creates his own line of "honey roasted space nuts."
# 7. Lieutenant Sharon Valerii (Grace Park): What else are you going to do, read a book?
# 6. Number Six (Tricia Helfer): There's a good chance you'll see me naked.
# 5. Colonel Saul Tigh (Michael Hogan): There's a good chance you'll see me naked.
# 4. Captain Lee Adama (Jamie Bamber): New FTL drives will allow the colonial fleet to better adjust to gravitational variations and achieve maximum superluminal travel to outrun the pursuing cylon basestars - I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
# 3. Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff): We engage in a life-and-death battle against evil robots....you know, same shit as last year.
# 2. President Laura Roslin (Mary McDonnell): I take on the most challenging task of my political career - doing a lame top ten list on a third-rate talk show.
# 1. Admiral William Adama (Edward James Olmos): Watch me lead us into war against the Cylons without an exit strategy.

Geekyfanboy

Bryancd

KingIsaacLinksr

Seems to be a nudity theme....0.0!

lol 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

wraith1701

Cool.  So it looks like Lucy Lawless will be returning for season 4, eh?  I guess she gets "de-boxed". 

Dan M

I liked how the band played "All Along the Watchtower" while the cast entered and exited.