• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Clone Wars - Sneak Peek Video

Started by Rico, January 08, 2008, 06:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I think at least some of this has been show before.  Still, it's very, very cool....

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000478.html

Jen

WOW. I haven't seen any of the clips before now. THAT IS AWESOME.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Yeah this is the same preview they premiered last year at Celebration IV... still very cool and I can't wait to see this series.

Rico

Is it exactly the same Kenny?  I thought there were a few new parts slipped into this trailer.  In any case, it's looking great.

Geekyfanboy

Yeah looked the same to me.. but like you said.. still great and seeing it gets me pumped up for Clone Wars.. Is there a release date for this yet.. I'll have to look into that.

Darth Gaos

Oh man I cannot wait until this premieres...Not sure but I think I agree with Rico...seems there were a couple of new things in there....I could be wrong, it has been awhile since I have seen it.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

iceman

billybob476

Looks very cool, I have some minor issues with the stylized humans they seem a little bit out of place to me. All the droids, ships, clone troops and environments are very photo-realistic (or at least as realistic as they looked in the movies) and the biologicals (humans, yoda, some aliens) look cartoony. I'm very excited about this but I was wondering what others through about this?

jedijeff

I am pretty excited about this as well, and from the clips, the episodes look like they will be very exciting. I really enjoyed the clone wars cartoons they showed a few years back, especially the second part. The animation style does not bother me, as it is stylized and a bit cartoony which if fine by me. If they tried to make them look as close as their real life counterparts, that probably would have bothered me. I can hardly wait until the fall for this, I feel this series is going to be a lot of fun.

Darth Gaos

Is there still no word on what network will get a crack at this show?  No word, hints, clues Nothing??
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Geekyfanboy

There is a new video at Starwars.com about the upcoming Clone Wars... here is the You Tube Version.

Geekyfanboy

This is the original version.. much better quality then the you tube version

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000623.html

Rico

WOW!  I am even more pumped for this series now!  It looks like a blast!