• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Vulcan Fleet Yard

Started by X, March 09, 2008, 10:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Hey folks, I've been talking to some of you in PM, but I thought that I would put it out in the open for anyone to consider.

Aeric has been working at the Vulcan Fleet Yards getting the construction of their ship back on schedual. There are a few PCs and some NPCs from the Tiberius that has been involved with the projects there.

Thus far, we have:

Aeric James
Rina Grant
K'Tan

I believe that Sevryll might have also been aboard the drydocks as a consultant a few times.

Now if you don't know where you were in the missing year, I don't mind if you want to hitch your wagons to the Fleet Yard and have been assigned there helping with some of the construction projects.

If you want to have had a position on the Fleet Yard, send me a PM and copy Jen and Kenny so they can have an idea where to find you if and when the crew is brought back together.

Anyone with engineering, repair, or other construction based skills would be more than welcome to join up and help Aeric's team get the Fleet Yard back on track.

Something about an exploding Akira class and possible biological dangers help up many of the projects, but things are back on track now and if you needed a little nudge on where you've been, you can use the Fleet Yards.