• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

The Guild (Web-Series)

Started by Rico, February 23, 2008, 06:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain BJ Wanlund

BTW, thanks Kenny for telling me over Twitter that The Guild will hit iTunes in March!  I can't wait to get these hilarious episodes onto my iPhone.

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Dangelus

I've caught up on the episodes finally! Just got the new one to watch. Yay! ;D

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Captain BJ Wanlund on February 02, 2009, 07:55:40 PM
I am subscribed also.

BTW, I also found a video podcast of The Guild (first season, of course).  Is it possible that that is where the new episodes will go, or will they be free iTunes TV shows (praying for the latter)?

BJ

Well they are not official a TV show.. so they will be where season one is.

KC

billybob476

Ok, best one yet! Seriously that was hilarious! The slow motion walk was great!

Also poor Codex.

Dangelus

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: billybob476 on February 03, 2009, 08:55:36 AM
Ok, best one yet! Seriously that was hilarious! The slow motion walk was great!

Also poor Codex.

Yeah the slow mo turn was brilliant... I was there when they were editing it and Felicia almos took it out.. she thought it might be a bit much.. but we convinced her to keep it in.

As for Codex.. you haven't seen anything yet... the last two episodes are my favorite...and wait till the finale scene...

ElfManDan

A great episode and I can't wait for more, but there's been something kinda bugging me over the past few episodes and I figured out what in this episode. It's just one story focusing on the relationships. I think it could use a non-relationship B story to help carry it.
Non the less still a great series.

billybob476

The B story is that the server is down.

ElfManDan

Quote from: billybob476 on February 03, 2009, 12:28:18 PM
The B story is that the server is down.

That felt like a two episode ark to me. I think it needs to give some more focus to the Vork and Zaboo housing arrangement. I think that could be turned into the good B story, but it seems to have been kinda put to the side in the past few episodes. Suppose there's still a few more episodes to see what happens.

KingIsaacLinksr

Poor Codex.  OK but otherwise. ROFLMAO.  That was the most hilarious episode yet.  

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

wraith1701

Cool episode.  The Guild is like a fillet of Awesome, marinated overnight in Awesome Sauce and grilled to perfection with an Awesome Glaze.  I'm eagerly awaiting the next course...  :)

Rico

"Someone's mining my ore!" 

- great line!

Feathers

Podcast is subscribe and ready here!

I must now confess to having still held off on watching season 2. The plan is to catch up over the next two nigts when my wife's out and I'll have uninterrupted computer access.

That should set me up for the podcast. (Thats the plan, anyway)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.