• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Veronica Belmont rejected by the Shatner!

Started by Rico, February 08, 2008, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Veronica Belmont (geek girl and web personality) who does the cool Mahalo Daily Vidcast show happened upon William Shatner at an LA Art show.  Check out this video clip where she gets shut down in trying to nab an interview.

http://daily.mahalo.com/2008/01/30/md046-la-art-show-with-william-shatner/

P.S.  The young Shatner would not only of given cute Veronica an interview, he would of invited her over to his place for some Romulan ale.   ;)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Rico on February 08, 2008, 09:19:06 AM

P.S.  The young Shatner would not only of given cute Veronica an interview, he would of invited her over to his place for some Romulan ale.   ;)

lol.  Poor shat though, everywhere he goes, always interviews or pictures, etc.  Can't blame him for shutting down the woman. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

billybob476

Must take a lot of will power to shoot down Ms. Belmont.

Rico

Quote from: Kinglinksr on February 08, 2008, 09:28:46 AM
Quote from: Rico on February 08, 2008, 09:19:06 AM

lol.  Poor shat though, everywhere he goes, always interviews or pictures, etc.  Can't blame him for shutting down the woman. 

King

Yeah, poor millionaire Shatner.  The price of fame.

jedijeff

Maybe he was worried about his image in front of the Art Crowd, and did not want geek Star Trek fans killing his upper class image ;)

billybob476

You mean people don't stop you on the street?

"Oh my god, it's Rico himself! From Treks in Sci Fi!"

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on February 08, 2008, 10:15:59 AM

Believe it or not that has happened once.  I think I was at a movie or something.  It was very weird.

Geekyfanboy

That's very cool..

Quote from: Rico on February 08, 2008, 10:17:45 AM
Quote from: billybob476 on February 08, 2008, 10:15:59 AM

Believe it or not that has happened once.  I think I was at a movie or something.  It was very weird.

billybob476

Too bad we all live all over the place, a big treksf party with us all would be so cool.

Rico

Well, I am going to try very hard this summer to hit one of the mega cons.  Either Comic Con or the big Trek con in August.  I'm leaning towards Vegas.

billybob476

jedijeff

I would be interested as well, and sounds even more appealing right now, as I still sit in these arctic temps  :'(

Geekyfanboy

Well Rico if you choose comic con.. I can get you a 4 day pass for only $25, which is much cheaper then $75

X

Geekyfanboy

I am a industry professional.. I get in free with one free guest and then four guests for $25 each. It's a perk for being in the entrainment industry.