New Darker Project PodioDrama

Started by Jen, July 18, 2007, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

I was introduced to this site last year by Picard and Spock, former Treksf forum members. I really enjoyed Section 31 and was inspired by it. I've created a character in the Treksf RPG that is an agent of Section 31. Anyway, Darker Projects has created a brand new Star Trek podiodrama called "Lost Frontier". I listened to the first one, it's very good. It should be up on iTunes at some point, its not up there now. Go here to listen to the first episode.  Its darn good for a free download.  ;)

http://www.darkerprojects.com/lostfrontier.html
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

The IC

Rico

I'll have to check that out.  Sounds interesting.

iceman

Vartok

:jemhadar

Gang,

The Lost Frontier is now on iTunes, I just listened to one episode yesterday (chalk it up to Ricolitis, defined as a severe case of Rico podcast abstencia).  So far there are 7 episodes starting 7/1/07 and accelerating (one each the first 4 months and 3 in December including a contest to design the Enterprise F).  Give it a shot, they are on average about 25 minutes each.  Good sound effects, excellent acting voices, etc.  Key in Star Trek: Lost Frontier.

Vartok

Jen

Yeah, I've been listening to that one... it's good.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

Thanks for the link, Jen; the story looks like it might be pretty cool.  A post-apocolyptic Federation, eh?

If you don't mind dropping a minor spoiler, how did the Federation fall?  Was it the Borg?  Also, are there any pictures anywhere of the new Enterprise?

Jen

It was a virus, ironically. :)
I don't know that there are any pictures yet... they want artists/designers to render drawings of the ship and send their work to them.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

The premise sounds pretty cool; I'll definitely have to check it out.