• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL "STAR TREK" Movie Web Site - Live

Started by Rico, January 16, 2008, 06:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Ktrek

Quote from: wraith1701 on January 24, 2008, 09:14:56 AMHas anyone checked out the DS9 Tech Manual?  It's pretty sweet as well, and has a pretty decent chapter dedicated to the Defiant. ;D

I love the DS9 Tech Manual! It's the best one IMHO.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

billybob476

I just ordered it from Amazon. Damn out of print books! 65 bucks! It was selling on eBay for over 100!

Bryancd

I remember one of my prized possesions as a young teenager was the Franz Joseph "Starfleet Technical Manual" in hardcover. The original and still my favorite.

Ktrek

Quote from: billybob476 on January 24, 2008, 03:49:09 PM
I just ordered it from Amazon. Damn out of print books! 65 bucks! It was selling on eBay for over 100!

Man Billy! $65 seems high but you'll enjoy it. I wish I had known you were wanting a copy that bad because I think I saw one at my local used bookstore for around $10.00. Abebooks also had a copy for $35. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get your monies worth.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

X

Man, I have all mine in near mint including the last harcover encyclopedia

billybob476

Quote from: Ktrek on January 24, 2008, 04:43:30 PM
Quote from: billybob476 on January 24, 2008, 03:49:09 PM

Man Billy! $65 seems high but you'll enjoy it. I wish I had known you were wanting a copy that bad because I think I saw one at my local used bookstore for around $10.00. Abebooks also had a copy for $35. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get your monies worth.

Kevin

Yeah, one thing I can't resist is books. I don't mind occasionally splurging one something I know I'll enjoy.