Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 preview video - slight spoilers

Started by Rico, January 09, 2008, 05:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

alving4

Geekyfanboy

OMG :jawdrop THAT WAS FRAKKING UNBELIEVABLE. I have tears in my eyes.. I miss this show so much. Can't wait!!!! :cylon

Jen

That was great. Remind me why BSG is going away. Was it the Sci-Fi Channel's pressure to do something different? Did they get squeezed out? Or did Ron Moore have movies in mind?
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

From what I have heard it was sort of a mutual decision.  Ron Moore was wanting to wrap up the story and the ratings had declined some (I blame most of that on the move to Sunday night).  In any case I just hope they get to finish the rest of season 4 when the strike is over.

markinro

How many episodees were completed ?  How many yet to write ?

billybob476

Also I recall hearing somewhere that Sci fi could not guarantee a 5th season and Moore did not want to leave people hanging. One thing I think about BSG is the kind of story it is almost requires it to be short. They have to get to Earth eventually, we need a pay off!

Rico

10 done and I think 12 left to do.  I'm not sure exactly on the ones left because Sci-Fi added a couple more to the normal season when they announced that season 4 was the end.

billybob476

wraith1701

Man; this video is awesome!!!

So, does anyone have a guess on who the final Cylon will be?

Quote from: billybob476 on January 09, 2008, 12:20:24 PM
Well i hope it ends better then Enterprise did.
That wouldn't be so hard.

I liked Enterprise a lot, but the ending sucked.