• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Revell Easy Kit Y-Wing

Started by Bryancd, January 01, 2008, 04:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

I picked up one of these from a UK seller on e-bay for a decent price and put it together today. A little weathering and she cam out nice. Is this kit based off the Fine Molds or Code 3 like their X-wing appears to be? I have already made the X and Falcon.

Ktrek

Sweet! I love the Milleniom Falcon Bryan!
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

davekill

Dan M

That looks cool.

The Y-Wing has always been my favorite OT ship. 

wraith1701

Great looking builds, dude!   :thumbsup

Quote from: Bryancd on January 01, 2008, 04:07:41 PM
Is this kit based off the Fine Molds or Code 3 like their X-wing appears to be? I have already made the X and Falcon.

I've built the Fine Molds X-Wing, but haven't done the Easy Kit yet.  Based on what I've read at the Starship Modeler forum, the  Easy Kit is just a hair smaller than the scale used for the Fine Molds X-Wing (1/72), but it appears to have the same quality molding- very crisp and well defined. 
I think I might have to pick up one of these!

jedijeff

Cool Looking stuff Bryan, thanks for sharing the pictures. From Icemans and Your pics of models, it has inspired me to start building the models I have sitting in my basement. I have a fine molds Episode 2 Star fighter I want to build sometime

Rico

Very nice work Bryan.  Your model building skills continue to impress me.  Man, I miss those summers off during school to just build models, read great SF and swim.  Those were the days!  But I do have a few prop projects I'm going to work on soon.  Thanks for sharing the pics.