• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Next Book - Taking Wing by Michael A. Martin and Andy Mangels

Started by Duffster, December 27, 2007, 12:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duffster

All righty then, everyone that's interested, get a hold of this book. Hopefully Rico will put an Amazon link up for the board again. Hopefully we can get started by the end of next week or, the second week of Jan.

Duffster.
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

billybob476

I think the second week of Jan at the earliest. Let's let people get back on track after the holidays.

Rico

I will link it up right now.  I would set reading to start the week of Jan 7th.

billybob476

Out of stock on Amazon Canada. I ordered it from Chapters (large Canadian bookseller)!

wraith1701

Just used part of a gift card to get it from Borders today.  ;D

Ready to roll.

Jen

I got one of those too Wraith... but it was for Barnes and Noble. I plan to use it this weekend to buy the book.

On a different note, I'm also buying the Mass Effect prequel book. I heard it's very good and now that I've played the game and have been introduced to the universe I'm very interested in the series of novels that are coming out.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

moyer777

got my book yesterday.  I am going to attempt to read along with you folks!

Woo hoo!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Ktrek

I bought my copy when it was first released a couple of years back. I'll actually be reading it a second time so I can participate in the discussions. I'm already almost half-way through it since starting yesterday.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

wraith1701

I just finished Rule Of Two yesterday and started Taking Wing.  Enjoying it so far, and looking forward to the start of the discussion thread.

Jen

I'm going to try to pick mine up tomorrow. I can't use my gift certificate from Barnes and Nobel... The closest one is about 40 min. away and ordering online would take to long. I'll have to go to Hastings—I hope they have it.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Bought it... I've started and have read the first few pages. Interesting to see our descriptions of Romulus in the RPG in comparison to the book. We're pretty close. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast