• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Trekcore's Top 10 Trek Fans - Look who made the list!

Started by Rico, December 24, 2007, 06:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Dan M

Wow, Rico!  That is some very good company.  Congratulations!

jedijeff

Congrats on making the List Rico. That's great to see your efforts paying off with some outside recognition.

moyer777

Congratualations!  It's about time!  You deserve to be in the top ten!  HOW AWESOME!

Congrats Rico!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

:cheers WOW... that is fantastic Rico... it's so well deserved.  Congratulations!!!!

Rico

Geekyfanboy

I always knew you had a lot of listeners.. but 1500 every week is fantastic... hopefully this article will attract more folks to your podcast and to the forums.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 24, 2007, 09:33:00 AM
I always knew you had a lot of listeners.. but 1500 every week is fantastic... hopefully this article will attract more folks to your podcast and to the forums.
I never knew 1500....but man, that is very cool.  And you were the only podcast mentioned so that goes a long way.  My congratulations to you Rico!   :cheers :cheers

King Linksr
:starwars:
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Rico

The numbers per show downloaded go up normally a little each week.  And some shows are more downloaded than others.  But it has climbed steadily since I started.

PepperDude

That's great Rico. Congratulations!!  And let's hope that the numbers continue to increase.

Ktrek

Congrats Rico! Great hall of fame to be listed on that's for sure. Anyone who has been a Trek fan as long as I have would know everyone on the list and why they are there. Good job!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine