• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

lucsly signing in

Started by lucsly, December 06, 2007, 09:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucsly

Hello,
Just signing in for the first time.  I've spent the last month or so listening to all the archived TISF podcasts... didn't really feel comfortable signing on to the forums till i had a good grounding in the basics.  Now that i'm listening live (as it were), I hope to have fun on the forums.
Some background:
Name: Jeff (although i do like the sound of lucsly)
Personal: married with a two year old daughter (she just said "spock" for the first time the other day... just about killed my wife)
Employment: Geologist
ST intro: watching reruns of TOS with my dad and then getting a tv in my room the year TNG premiered... that was really cool.
Favorite ST: TOS and DS9 are tied for me
Current ST activities: trying to work my way through VOY - just started season 4 last night (forgot how cool 7of9 was)... and of course just getting into this podcast... have been listening to 'make it so' as well... i like going back and forth between this (TISF) relatively calm and info packed podcast and the antic-filled and very explicit podcast for across the water...
Thanks,
Lucsly
nothing like a real hammer to check the cleavage of a rock, a phaser just won't give you that personal touch...

KingIsaacLinksr

Welcome aboard Lucsly!  I hope you enjoy your time on the forums.  I know I do.  :) 

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Rico

Welcome aboard lucsly.  Glad you have enjoyed the podcasts.  I think you will enjoy the gang here too!

Blackride

Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Jen

Welcome Lucsly! I love that your daughter just learned to say "Spock", though I do feel for your wife. Maybe you can teach your little girl to say something like "mommy pretty", or something flattering to ease her trepidation.  ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Welcome lucsly... sounds like you'll fit right in to our geeky family.

iceman

jedijeff

Welcome to the Forums lucsly

wraith1701

Welcome to the crew, lucsly!  I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

davekill

Greetings lucsly!
I suppose the abundance of styroloxyd rocks in the Trek universe are relatively harmless, unless stepped on as in TOS "The Apple".

moyer777

SWEET!  Another person from the great NorthWest!  Woo hoo!

Welcome to the forums!

Rick

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com