• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"Enterprise" Marathon Friday on Sci-Fi, 11/23

Started by Rico, November 22, 2007, 01:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

While you relax and eat your Turkey Day leftovers on Friday you can tune into the Sci-Fi channel and watch Star Trek Enterprise all day long. As you would imagine they have picked the best episodes and arcs like "Twilight" and "In a Mirror, Darkly."

Sci-Fi Channel Marathon Friday November 23
8:00 AM - COGENITOR
9:00 AM - THE XINDI
10:00 AM - TWILIGHT
11:00 AM - AZATI PRIME
12:00 PM - BORDERLAND - PT 1
1:00 PM - COLD STATION - PT 2
2:00 PM - THE AUGMENTS - PT 3
3:00 PM - THE FORGE - PT 1
4:00 PM - AWAKENING - PT 2
5:00 PM - KIR'SHARA - PT 3
6:00 PM - AFFLICTION - PT 1
7:00 PM - DIVERGENCE - PT 2
8:00 PM - IN A MIRROR, DARKLY - PT 1
9:00 PM - IN A MIRROR, DARKLY - PT 2
10:30 PM - BABEL - PT 1
11:30 PM - UNITED - PT 2
12:30 AM - THE AENAR - PT 3

billybob476

In a mirror, darkly are a lot of fun. You should definitely put those on the schedule for the podcast!

jedijeff

That looks like a pretty good lineup. Marathons are cool, enjoy

KingIsaacLinksr

I watched from 6-12:30.  I have to say, its changed my harsh opinion about Enterprise.  Although I disagree with some elements of the show, I've decided to accept it as a Star Trek show.  (Originally, I called it Enterprise ONLY due to the fact that they started it like that and I made it stay that way but...not anymore).  So yes, even I can have a change of heart.  ;)  So yea, nothing ground breaking, but I've accepted this series and will probably get around to collecting the DVDs sometime.  Also, Rico's podcast's about Enterprise also started to change my opinion. 

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

X

I Tivoed the entire marathon and was disapointed that they decided to show things out of order and leave some of the two parters on the clifhanger without showing the next show. Otherwise it was a good day to be a trek fan.

Darth Gaos

I DVR'ed the 2 In a Mirror Darkly episodes and I must say I enjoyed the heck out of them.  I really loved the fact that they changed the whole opening theme to the show and incorporated footage from First COntact in to the story.  Then again I have always been a sucker for the "what if" scenario and that is sorta what this is.  Great episodes.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?