• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Christmas Lights

Started by Geekyfanboy, November 24, 2007, 10:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Well it took me two days but I finished decorating the house.. at least for the moment. We plan on getting out tree next weekend (yes I still buy real). Here are a few pictures of what we have so far.

moyer777

Nice lights Kenny!

I will try and get a picture of mine tomorrow.

Rick

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Blackride

I think I saw a part of your living room wall left open. Cover it with lights! :)
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

jedijeff

Wow Kenny, looks like you were a busy person that is a lot of lights. Looks great, I like how you have brought it into your house as well.

Geekyfanboy

Thanks... Yeah as a friend of mine said.. looks like the light fairy throw up all over your house...  I LOVE IT.

Fanboy

"I aim to misbehave."

PepperDude

Wow Kenny. Nice. You're definitely in the Xmas spirit.

Bryancd

Dude, you can see that from space!! Awesome!

moyer777

ok, here we go...  outside our house..

Fun fun fun!

jedijeff

I always like your pictures Rick, you certainly get some interesting shots on some things, and give them a different perspective. The close up on the Blue Christmas Light is fantastic.

moyer777

Quote from: jedijeff on November 25, 2007, 08:49:42 PM
I always like your pictures Rick, you certainly get some interesting shots on some things, and give them a different perspective. The close up on the Blue Christmas Light is fantastic.

That is what I love about a good camera, I want to get pictures in a way that we don't normally see them.  That, to me, makes it more interesting and creative.  I am always trying to see things that way.  Now, if I could just figure out how to make this camera do what I want!  Ah, read the book weedhopper! 

jedijeff

Quote from: moyer777 on November 25, 2007, 10:12:15 PM
Quote from: jedijeff on November 25, 2007, 08:49:42 PM

That is what I love about a good camera, I want to get pictures in a way that we don't normally see them.  That, to me, makes it more interesting and creative.  I am always trying to see things that way.  Now, if I could just figure out how to make this camera do what I want!  Ah, read the book weedhopper! 
I bought my Wife a nicer camera a few months back, I am hoping her and I can learn more so that we can start taking pictures that are as nice as yours. I do notice the quality of my pictures I have taken have improved a lot over the point and click Camera I was using before, but we really are not using the camera even close to its potential.

Jen

Wow! Great lights guys. You really went all out. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast