Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Yep - watched it - loved it!

moyer777

It was soooo funny!  My goodness, all those great geeky refrences!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

sheldor

OMG - that end scene of the renaissance festival from the last episode !!

What happens at ComiCon STAYS at ComiCon !! ;D

sheldor

SPOILER ALERT - if you have not seen 12/15 episode - SPOILER ALERT

Funniest moment this season.

Geekyfanboy

I agree.. I was dying last night when I saw that. Love this show.

Rico

Awesome episode for an awesome series!

Tan-Ru (banned)

Tammy and I howled when we saw that Christmas show!  :roflmao

X

Just finished part one my big bang marathon and watched all of the first season. Starting the second season now. Hadn't seen a full episode until now.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Just X on December 23, 2008, 06:59:29 PM
Just finished part one my big bang marathon and watched all of the first season. Starting the second season now. Hadn't seen a full episode until now.

And??

X

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 23, 2008, 07:58:49 PM
Quote from: Just X on December 23, 2008, 06:59:29 PM

And??
I'm really enjoying it all. Got busy last night so didn't start season two, but season one was a blast.

sheldor

Let's see where this goes.  Whom do you most identify - Sheldon, Leonard, Howard or Raj ?

I have to answer in the negative - definitely NOT Howard.

Geekyfanboy

I am Leonard 100%

Leonard is geeky, kind, understanding, shy, kind of akward, but still a good sense about him.

Jen

I can see you as Leonard, Kenny... you have one foot in coolness and one in geekdom. I have no idea who I am... maybe I am the result of a future Penny and Leonard marriage. She's cool and he's geeky-cool.   ;)  :D

BTW, I LOVED the last few episodes. And I just got to see the Renaissance Festival ep this past week. Angela mentioned it on our recent Renfest Anomaly Podcast episode . We have both actually seen people dressed as Star Trek and Star Wars characters at T-Ren. Just in case I had any doubt that Renfests are for geeks, this episode quelled those disbeliefs. :D  Sheldon and his linen underwear made from Leonard's pillowcases was hi-larious!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

moyer777

yes, it was very funny, I really enjoyed it too!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Quote from: Jen on December 30, 2008, 05:19:03 PM
I can see you as Leonard, Kenny... you have one foot in coolness and one in geekdom. I have no idea who I am... maybe I am the result of a future Penny and Leonard marriage. She's cool and he's geeky-cool.   ;)  :D

BTW, I LOVED the last few episodes. And I just got to see the Renaissance Festival ep this past week. Angela mentioned it on our recent Renfest Anomaly Podcast episode . We have both actually seen people dressed as Star Trek and Star Wars characters at T-Ren. Just in case I had any doubt that Renfests are for geeks, this episode quelled those disbeliefs. :D  Sheldon and his linen underwear made from Leonard's pillowcases was hi-larious!

I just saw the ren faire ep myself. It was great! Is it bad that every time Penny comes on screen I say to my wife "You should get a dress like that" or something to that effect?