• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Okay guys.. just watched this new comedy and I have to say I have never laughed so hard before at a TV show. This is by far the funniest comedy I have seen in a long time.  If you haven't seen it you must catch it next time.  Big Bang Theory airs Monday at 8:30 on CBS. Check it out.

Here's a brief description: Two egghead guys - scientifically brilliant but backwards when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex - learn a little bit more about real life from their sexy, newly single neighbor.

Rico

I thought it was pretty funny.  It's amazing how many "geek" oriented shows are on these days.  Truly, the geeks have taken over the Earth.

markinro

Something I never thought about -- but heard it in the show.   If Supes gets his power from the yellow sun -- how CAN he fly at night ???

This show is hilarious.   The line about Lois Lane being hacked into 3 pieces  :laugh:

Rico

I still have to watch tonight's episode.  Too many good things on Monday night to watch!  Oh, Supes is like a big recharging battery.  He stores energy basically from the sun that gives him power even when not in direct sunlight.  Yes - I'm a geek!

Geekyfanboy

OMG... still my favorite new series... way to funny.

Ktrek

I'm sorry but the first few minutes of the first episode turned me off. I really don't want to watch a show that for it's opening moments is dealing with masturbation and sperm donating. I found it offensive and turned it off and I'll not watch another episode. I really cannot understand how a person would think that was good humor.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Geekyfanboy

Well to each his own.... that is what is great about having over 200 channels  many many different tv shows... you can pick and choose what you want to watch.  I for one love this series, it's smart, funny and very well written.

markinro

Quote from: Rico on October 01, 2007, 07:12:55 PM
I still have to watch tonight's episode.  Too many good things on Monday night to watch!  Oh, Supes is like a big recharging battery.  He stores energy basically from the sun that gives him power even when not in direct sunlight.  Yes - I'm a geek!

OMG !!! That's what they said in the show !!!   You need to call CBS

Rico

Hehe!  I'll try and watch the episode tonight.

Dan M

I missed the first episode, but my wife watched it and thought I'd like it.  We watched the 2nd episode last night, and she was right.  I loved it.  We already watch its lead-in, How I Met Your Mother, so it fits perfectly into our schedule.

saunders

Great show.  I don't think I've laughed at a Sitcom since Seinfeld went off the air.  This show is hilarious.  I love the cast.

Geekyfanboy

I'm with you.. I haven't laughed out loud and so much in a long time... I hope it's doing well in the ratings.

Rico

Just watched episode two.  Really funny.  Think I liked it more than the first one.  This show is really growing on me.

markinro

I almost hyperventilated when he pulled out the light sabre.  Have to watch it again.

Fanboy

"I aim to misbehave."