• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Still loving this show:
[spoiler]Predictably stringing us along with Sheldon and Amy.  Leonard in the nightie was too funny!  I read a spoiler that Sheldon and Amy get back in a December show - no surprise there I think.  They may actually engage in the 'C' word - coitus...  ;) [/spoiler]
Pete

Rico

Fun guest star last night!

Bromptonboy

Pete

WillEagle

I work on Thursday night so since this moved back to Thursday I try to catch it on CBS all access over the weekend and so far I haven't had a chance to watch it.

Bromptonboy

I absolutely loved the most recent episode!  We (the whole family watches) really cracked up.
Pete

ricdude

Bromptonboy

What did you guys think of the latest episode? 
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on February 07, 2016, 03:24:31 AM
What did you guys think of the latest episode? 

The Meemaw episode was awesome!  The side stuff with Raj and the girl in the comic shop was fun too.

Bromptonboy

Agreed - I am so pleased that this show is evolving and staying fresh.  Need more stuart and Cpt. sweatpants!  :)
Pete

WillEagle

Wow, that last couple of shows have been really good. What a bombshell!!

Bromptonboy

YEs indeed - looking forward to a new show tonight.
Pete

Rico

Sheldon drunk was hilarious!

WillEagle

Just watched Thursday's episode. It was so good! And I agree Rico Sheldon was hilarious!

Bromptonboy

Anyone watch the first show of this season?

It was fun, but not great.

Glad to see Penny's family, but I thought the brother was not cast well - and not too funny.  A brilliant move would have been to have the guy who played Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad be her brother.  :)
Pete

Rico

I liked it well enough.  Season opener are never the best episodes.