• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

D'oh! missed it tonight - but the DVR picked it up.
Pete

Bromptonboy

Sad news - the actress doing the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz passed away:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30017686
Pete

sheldor

Just read that - a great loss.  She was one of my favorite parts of the show.

Bromptonboy

I remember her from that old Michael J Fox movie 'The Secret Of My Success' - she was his secretary in that film.  Very sad.
Pete

Jobydrone

Quote from: Bromptonboy on November 12, 2014, 11:39:54 AM
I remember her from that old Michael J Fox movie 'The Secret Of My Success' - she was his secretary in that film.  Very sad.
Wow I had no idea that was her, she had a great role in that film.  Funny.  I wonder how they'll address her death, it would be a sobering episode for sure if she dies in the show.  Big Bang doesn't like to do serious too often (if ever) but I think this cast could handle it well.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

They must have this whole season in the can already.  Perhaps they will do something with the Stuart Mrs. Wolowitz story line.
Pete

Rico

Bromptonboy

Great new episode tonight:
[spoiler]I thought it was nice how they dealt with the death of the actress who does the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz.  I will miss her.  I recall her as Michael J Fox's secretary in 'The Secret of my success'[/spoiler]
Pete

Rico

Yep, great episode. Loved the stuff with Penny being tested by Amy. :)

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Rico on February 20, 2015, 03:38:29 AM
Yep, great episode. Loved the stuff with Penny being tested by Amy. :)
That was really funny.  This show still has got it.  It evolves very effectively.  I really like how Stuart is playing a bigger role.
Pete

Bromptonboy

If only they can bring back Captain Sweatpants..
Pete

WillEagle

This show is always awesome. Too bad I close on Thursday now so its CBS all access for me.

Bromptonboy

I wonder if they will somehow work in Leonard Nimoy's passing into the show next year.  He did a guest voice at least once that I can recall.
Pete

Rico

WillEagle

Getting ready to go have a mini marathon of episodes I have missed because of my late night on Thursday now. Thank you CBS All Access.