• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

HELP!

Started by Darkmolerman, September 12, 2007, 11:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

Hey, well I need to go to a Halloween wedding, I need help, I can dress up (so basically this is Halloween with a wedding) and I want to be a zombie, a sith and a hood wearing fellow (like always) I may go as a undead sith or something like that (he-he) I may even buy a scaled light saber for the wedding
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

What do you need HELP with??

Darkmolerman

What should I choose and stuff.

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Blackride

go as a sith just so you have an exuse to buy a ligh saber....
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Rico

Yeah, a Sith is real easy.  Black outfit, lightsaber.  Scowl.  Poof - you're done!

Darkmolerman

lol that and Im pale!

Rico

Pale and you live in Hawaii??  Time to get outside and off the computer DMM.  ;)

Darkmolerman

Lol did my uncle tell you that? Well I got a hair cut and I killed my undead idea, my hair (at the moment) is to kept now, well I hope my hair grows long. I will post pics!