• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

TNG Time Travel episoides

Started by billybob476, September 04, 2007, 05:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Ti travel has always been a big theme in Star Trek. TOS, DS9, Voyager and especially Enterprise had a lot of time travel-themed episodes. This morning I was trying to think of time travel episodes from TNG and I could not for the life of me think of one. Maybe I'm just tired but does anyone have ideas?

Ktrek

Well Billy the Star Trek Fan Collective set called Time Travel has these episodes within:

Yesterday's Enterprise
Cause and Effect
Time's Arrow parts 1 and 2
All Good Things...

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

billybob476

Of course! Ha I knew I was just tired this morning.

KingIsaacLinksr

I LOVE all those episodes.  They did great jobs and have and always be my favorites.

King Linksr

BTW, you forgot Star Trek First Contact XD lol
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Dan M

When I think of Time Travel, I think of Back To the Future or City On The Edge of Forever.

Really, only Time's Arrow and First Contact are those type of adventures where our heroes pull a Marty McFly and go forward or backward through time.

Yesterday's Enterprise is an alternate timeline for the TNG crew, though, of course, the Ent-C does travel forward.

All Good Things just shows the characters at different points in a timeline, more or less. 

Cause and Effect is somewhat of a time travel episode with the loop, but where it's just takes place over a day or so, it doesn't seem the same to me.  Similarly, I don't think of Groundhog's Day as a time travel movie, though I guess it is when you think about it.

Jobydrone

There's the one where Picard meets himself from 15 minutes in the future...
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx