• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

I remember this forums when it was first starting.....

Started by Q, July 17, 2007, 10:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q

Lol the good ol' days with Spock and riskygodfather around.  Spock used to be the top poster Rico ya know....  Remember the "first set of goofs" lol where that guy went nuts over the forums.   :roflmao  I think Javert had one too many cheers in one night.
"If it wasn't for us [SG-1], you would have a snake up your head instead of your head up your ***." -Colonel O'Neil

Rico

Yep - I wish a few of those guys would drop back in once in awhile.  Well - except for Javert.   ;)

Geekyfanboy

Yeah I remember the good ol days when there where only ten people on this forum.. times have changed.

Jen

Yeah, I remember them all...I recognize Javert's name but I guess I missed the drama back then.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darth Gaos

Any word on any of those guys......Spock was ALWAYS around there for a while and what did happen to Risky?
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Jen

Yeah...he's gone too. "RiskyGodfather"...now that was a creative forum name. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

moyer777

I must be a massive newbie, considering I have only heard a couple of peeps out of Spock, and I don't know who RiskyGodfather is.

Well, I sure like everybody that posts now!  You guys (and gals) ROCK!   :laugh:

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Most of the MIA early members were pretty young.  Some have stopped by since once in awhile.  People coming and going off net forums is pretty common.

the_wasd_man

Yeah, I remember. I sorta dropped off the map there for a while myself, only to return a few months later. :D

Rico

KingIsaacLinksr

Like me!!!!

lol jk.

Actually though, I'm here to stay.  I used to be in a different forums, even though I wasn't much into them.  *World of Warcraft Chronicles wouldn't you know lol*  But I really enjoy this community and the RPG story is certainly a great time.  So I'm here to stay!  I guess I also enjoy it because there are so many people and its active.  But its also not TOO many people.  If anyone has joined sites like Wow.com forums or Nintendo forums, they know that there voice is usually small and insignificant.  Whereas Treksf.com, you have so much to do, people that won't insult/destroy your comments, and a voice.  I LOVE it!! 

I also enjoy the podcast.  So lets hear it for Rico!!!!  Keep it going!

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com