• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Silly Stargate Command Game Ideas

Started by Darkmolerman, July 22, 2007, 03:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

Well I thought of a new idea, i am watching Stargate in syndication and there are SO many times i think "can't they do this?" so I was thinking we could play this game i made up here is how you play.
1. Somebody post something from stargate and post how they could have solved it easier
2. People try and dispel the idea or add new ways they could have then others can debit that one.
3. Enjoy

Rules
1. All ideas are great even if it is not the smartest
2. Make sure your Time line is right, the gang learned a lot during the years and they didn't allways have naqqudah (as in the hyperdrive things) or other aw some things during season 1

So please  tell me what you think if Rico says yes I will post everytime i see another way out in the episodes
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Feel free to go ahead with this DMM.  Sounds like fun.  You might want to take the lead on it and post an idea/episode to start with.

Darkmolerman

OK, I hope tomorrow's stargate is "one of those" episodes

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Darkmolerman

OK first stargate "debit" OK in the episode were Daniel Jackson Is captured by that weird reptilian guy on the GOu'ld planet (where the symbionts are in the lake) Well one guy has a GOu'ld in him and he went back to SGC saying Daniel was captured, couldn't he just infiltrate the SGC and at one point kill SG-1 Gen Hammond and possibly infect the president?