• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

4th of July and the Rainforest pics

Started by moyer777, July 07, 2007, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Hi Everyone!

Hope you had a good 4th of July.  Ours was awesome.

Here are some cool pics from it, oh, and we got to go to the rainforest last week, I have some of that too.

Here is a cool pygmy goat named Luna- my sister owns her.

They live in a place called Bainbridge Island in Washington State- the island is a ferry ride away from Seattle.

So while we were there visiting Nathan took a cool picture of a wasp nest that had fallen off of the barn.. weird...

We lit off fireworks here at the north side of the Island

we went on a walk down by the waterfront and lo and behold... a deer walked right in front of us...

We went walking in Fort Ward State Park on Bainbridge, it is the site of an old Fort used in the war-- here is a ruin of the old gunnery that was stationed on the island

This is a cool picture of my dad.  what a nice guy..

Ok, now to the Rainforest at Quinault..

Here is the trail that we went on.

Here is Andrew standing at the base of a HUGE tree

This was a picture taken from a bridge we were crossing on the trail

Cool salmon berry (by the way, Andrew took this picture)

Here is another lake that we went walking around at a place called "Friends Landing"

Last but not least is Edgar.  He is a dog of my friends Becky and Dino... they own a firework stand in Quinault...

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Wow.. Rick those are some amazing pictures... it's great to know there are still beautiful places left on this planet. Every picture you post makes me want to leave the city life for the country.

iceman

Amazing pictures,

If you send me your email address to mine I will send you some pictures of a double rainbow I took on vacation that are two big for here.

Q

awesome pictures except for the one about the goat, that creeped me out LOL.
"If it wasn't for us [SG-1], you would have a snake up your head instead of your head up your ***." -Colonel O'Neil

Jen

Great pics Rick! That's a beautiful state you live in.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast