• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picard_delta_5

welcome aboard... Are you into a lot of sci-fi too?
Star Trek Will Rise Again

iceman

psikeyhackr

Greetings and Salutations!

Oh no!  Someone is already using an  EVIL MR SPOCK avatar.   :shootgun:

I am a science fiction fan not a Trekker or Trekkie.  I started reading SF in '61.  When I watched the original broadcast of Star Trek I thought that was one of the funniest looking spaceships I had ever seen.   Funny how things can grow on you.

I started high school in '66 and I was one of those kids that got nicknamed

Mr. Spock  :vulcan

psik
Andre Norton does it better than J.K.Rowling

Geekyfanboy

Rico

iceman

SebastianProoth

Greetings other Earth-lings....and Rico (Just kidding :P)

I have been hanging around the forum here after Rico suggested I join after he interviewed me on the show. It is a great group of people here, really welcoming and talkative in the nicest possible way.

About me, in a line: I am a 20 year old published author, film producer, screen writer and generally all-around workaholic! Among other things I enjoy interviewing people for my blog, spending time with my family and dog...and well just living life. I am always around on the PC so feel free to IM sometime and say hi.

My site is www.sebrt.com and on a very exciting note I will be appearing on the show with Rico next week for a duo commentary! Back by popular demand...it was popular wasn't it ? :) --I will just keep telling myself that!

oh...and did I mention I am a Star Trek fan...:P
:eekout

Ktrek

I enjoyed the last interview with you Sebastian! Welcome and I look forward to your contributions here and also on the upcoming podcast. :thumbsup

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

lizbeth6302

HI,

I am Liz and I love Star Trek and all Sci Fi.  I live in East Tennessee.  I too grew up on Star Trek and now have the pleasure of owning all of them so I can watch any time I want too.  I am looking forward to talking with other people and making friends.  I would like to know if you guys read, what you read and perhaps you can make some suggestions for me.  Nice to meet you guys! :r2d2line
Without freedom of choice there is no creativity.

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Liz to our little group... I would check out the Book section of the forum.. I know there are several threads on what people are reading... this is a great group of folks.

moyer777

Welcome Liz!  Glad to have you on board! This place simply rocks!   :tealc

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

iceman

Duffster

Welcome aboard Liz, I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

Darkmolerman

Hello Liz you are SO going to enjoy it here...
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Jen

Hey, welcome Liz. Hope you'll check out the RPG. We could use another female's prospective...so far, I'm the only one writing.  :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast