• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Welcome Flinters.  I'll be sure to check out your comics soon.  Hope you enjoy the forums!

comfortablynumb

Hi everyone, Hi Rico.

I have just joined the forums, I have been listening to the podcasts for sometime now and find them fascinating.

I am a huge Sci Fi fan and live in Essex in Great Britain.

I am currently into Star Trek (as always) Dr Who, Lost (it's just started again with season 3) I am going out to buy Battlestar Galactica this month, season 1 and 2 as I havn't seen anything of the new series yet. I also am waiting anxiously for hero, which starts next month I belive.

Well thats enough from me for now, have a great day everyone and I hope to be back soon.

Terry

comfortablynumb

Rico

Welcome Terry.  Glad you decided to join our group here of Sci-Fi fans.  And the list of members from the UK grows!

moyer777

Great to have you in our wonderful little community! 

Hope you enjoy it!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Terry... we love the Brits here :)

Trekkygeek

Hello Terry, welcome to you from the very sunny (today anyway) county of West Sussex. Good to have another Brit. in the pack.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Picard_delta_5

i like the way u said "I'm currently into Star Trek (as always)"... ha, we all feel the same way... welcome aboard
Star Trek Will Rise Again

CelticFilmMaker

Hi everyone.  I'm new to the forums but have been listening to Treks in SciFi for about 8 months.  Love the show, love Star Trek and look forward to some interesting discussions. 
I live in Phoenix with my beautiful wife and work a day job at a university, but on the side my wife and I own a small video productions company.  We do photography and videography.  Have a website (www.celticcrosspv.com) in case anyone wants to check it out and give some feedback or pointers on how to make the site better.  Take care---Al

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Welcome to the fun Al.  Glad you could join us.  I know you'll enjoy the crew here.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

*starts to doa  zombie voice* Join usssss Join ussssss...ohhhh yyyyooouuu diiiidddd ttthhhannnkk yyyooouuuuu BRAIIIINNNNNS!

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

CelticFilmMaker

Dark,,,never...my brains are myyyy precioussss (in Golum voice) :)

Darkmolerman

Geekyfanboy