• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comix

I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Trekkygeek

You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

iceman

Hello everybody

My name is John and I am in toronto, ontario canada. I am a huge star trek and battlestar galactica fan. and have just started collecting Master Replica Products since Last Year.

Geekyfanboy

Hey Iceman... like the name. Welcome to our little group. :cheers

josev069

Admiral Rico,i am a new Cadet in your ranks & i know i will enjoy my time here.Also i love your podcast.
I'm from Long Island & i been a Star Trek Fan since 1972.   
   :superman
Are lifes journy has been a journey through uncharted territory. Seeking out the unknown and embracing it. Live long and prosper.

Trekkygeek

Hi Josev, welcome to our little world of Geekdom, you will feel at home here with us likeminded geeks.  :lol2
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

MARKO

Marko here.... formerly of NJ, I am down here in sunny warm coastal NC. Good Job rico i have been listening since show #1 and i would love to get on a skype call one day with you guys.

"Amat Victoria Curam"

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Marko.. enjoy the forums. :r2d2line

Four Lights

Hello there, my name is Nathan. I love star trek, and know a lot about it. I have seen every episode of every star trek, but TOS. I am planning on watching it this year. I enjoy pretty much any sci-fi show. I like Firefly, StarGate, my favorite Star Trek is Voyager! :)
"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Spock "Star Trek" 2009

Geekyfanboy

YAY.. another Voyager lover.. Welcome to our little group. Sounds like you'll fit right in.

Rico

Welcome Nathan to our little home in Cyberspace.  Hang in there - definitely more Voyager Podcasts to come this year!

P.S.  I just notcied you are another Moyer.  Glad to see another friend of the show with us!   ;D

Four Lights

Well my dad, who is also on the forum, turned on the tv in our front room when I was little and watched Star Trek TNG almost everyday. It was sort of burned into my brain... but hey, Star Trek is pretty much the best TV show/idea ever.
"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Spock "Star Trek" 2009

Flinters

Quick note- 

Introducing Flinters!  The all new member from the Seattle area, land of rain, lattes, and Microsquish.  This new user comes complete with an updated interface, mobility improvements, and a command of the English langwage- err, langwidge- um, wordy thingy.

I'm also known as Dan, a hardware / software technician at Microsoft that jumps in when Microsoft employees break their computer and don't know what to do next.  With exposure to all the new tech that is in development for release years down the road, it's pretty much a glimpse into the future right there on campus.  Some of the stuff is pretty slick- but I have my doubts about MS Transporter 2.0 beta.  I really think rematerializing with two heads might be a bug in the system. 

Outside of that, I have a web comic online with just under 1000 strips to date and entirely too much silliness at http://www.roomies-comic.com/cgi-bin/roomies.cgi
Whuppity Whuppity Kerspoing.

Yes, you heard me.

moyer777

Welcome Flinters!  I only live 100 miles away from you!  Yay for the Northwest!

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to chatting with you!

Peace and Long Life.....    :vulcan

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com