• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Had a few new members in recent days.  That's great!   :biggrin   Don't forget to put a short little post about yourself up in this "Role Call" section.  I know if you do you'll get a warm welcome for our longer term members!  Enjoy the forums!   :cheering

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

No, it's "listen to administrator cadets".
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

spock

MOD ALERT!!!
This guy is perverting the forums. Guides to getting rid of pests. Ban their IP

skip/dro

yo, i'm adrien/adro.
i'm sam picard delta 5's friend from skool
i'm just here to talk and kill time
girls=(time)(money)         and if time=money then
girls=money^2                and if money is the root of all evil then
girls=evil
                  :p just a fun math proof for those who enjo

Rico

Hi Adrien!  Welcome.  Are you a Sci-Fi or Trek fan like Sam?

skip/dro

eh, i'm more of sci-fi guy i guess. but i like the original series of star trek. i'm also a gamer.
girls=evil

Picard_delta_5

adro, glad to see u finally joined us... start a new topic in rolecall formally introducing yourself...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

skip/dro

yo, i did  a formal greeting, check it out.
girls=evil

poplopez

I grew up with Star Trek and Star Wars as a kid and as I have gotten older I have gravitated towrads Star Trek. I love playing PC Games and I am in my mid 30s. I have a wife and kids and I enjoy Rico's podcast as well as others dealing with technology and science fiction. I am happy to be here, and finally I live in the Las Vegas, Nevada area but I am originally born and raised in the town starfleet academy will exist. Thx

Rico

lookout939

Hi everyone. I am actually recently discovering Star Trek. I had seen a few of the movies, but lately have really got into watching the shows on DVD. Really glad I found these forums and the podcast.

Rico

Welcome lookout!  Glad to have you here.

Trekkygeek

Hi I'm Trekkygeek, (or Tim to the non believers). I am 34 years old and I live with my long term girlfriend and our twins who turn one year old mid October. We live in Shoreham by sea which is about six miles west of Brighton on the South coast of England. I am a big Trek fan and of all things Sci-Fi in general. My first memories of Star Trek were of watching it upstairs in my parents bedroom and being quite frightened by the face that appears on the last few frames on the end credits (can anyone tell me what episode thats from?) it freaked me as a youngster of aboutsix or seven. Other favourite shows include Quantum Leap, Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Smallville and The Shield which isn't Sci-Fi but it is a damn fine show. Favourite films include Superman The Movie, The Wrath of Khan,Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Close Encounters and Gladiator.
  I found Ricos Podcast on itunes and downloaded the lot straight away, its nice to also find a forum where fellow geeks can discuss all things Sci-Fi and generally put the World to rights.
Good to be here and I will hopefully have dealings with many of you. Live long and prosper. Trekkygeek
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"