• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Don't forget to tells us about yourself

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

At least not all of the Englishmen here are dodgy :)

Welcome!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Yeoman Mara

A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

Meds

Quote from: Feathers on December 03, 2008, 01:21:31 PM

Welcome!

I know you Mike, you London types are all the same with your Whitechapel antics ;)

Dangelus

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on December 03, 2008, 03:40:36 PM
Quote from: Feathers on December 03, 2008, 01:21:31 PM

Welcome!

I know you Mike, you London types are all the same with your Whitechapel antics ;)

Well, I'm a Londoner living 'oop' North now but I'm only slightly dodgy (so my wife tells me!) :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Omne

Hello fellow wage slave!! (thought i would say a line quote from lois and clark since RICO is podcasting about Superman) Been a Sci-Fi fan as far back as i can remember growing up watching the reruns of star trek in the 70's. enjoy all things sci fi be it shows, books or comics. have been listening to ricos podcasts plus other tech news on my iphone and decide to finally join forum. located in the Dallas Texas area

moyer777

welcome Omne!  Good to have you aboard!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Meds

Welcome Omne, welcome to the world of geekdom.

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

startrack

Hello everyone! My name is Christian Fauteux, username Star Track! I'm the creator and producer of Star Track, a long running Star Trek comedy. Check out our stuff at www.goldenmediastudios.com

I'm a big Star Trek fan, but was only bit by the bug about 8 years ago, fell in love with TNG and the rest is history. I was turned on to TreksinSf by a friend and I've been lurking around the site for a while, catching up on Podcasts. I've never been one to follow podcasts, but Rico does a great job! In fact, I had the chance to chat with him on Skype yesterday! Stellar stuff you're doing here! Keep on Trekkin'!
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make its own judgement."
-Zefram Cochrane

Rico

Nice to see you here Christian.  And it was cool chatting with you yesterday.  I will be releasing a special New Year's Day podcast tomorrow of Christian and I talking about his Trek fan film work.  I suggest everyone check out their stuff at the link above.

moyer777

Welcome!  You and I are going Skype soon?  It's great to have you on board!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

startrack

Indeed we will! Didn't know you were here too!
"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make its own judgement."
-Zefram Cochrane

ElfManDan

Sweet animation, I've had the thought in my head of how cool it would be to create an animation for almost a year now. Still working on that, but great video and welcome to the forums.

wraith1701

Welcome aboard, Christian!  I dig your site; thanks for the heads-up.