• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Heroes - Season Two (Possible Spoliers)

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 14, 2007, 11:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Quote from: Rico on December 04, 2007, 06:18:44 AM
Does Adam need to eat?  Breathe?

Eat no. As someone with the power to heal and given that they have not required their food intake to be increased after healing I would say that he wouldn't need to eat because the damage of starvation would repair itself.

Now breathing ... that's the good and bad part. I thought about it and explained it to my wife after the show.

He has enough air to survive for a few hours at the most.

Then he will suffocate and die.

Now here's the evil part. Once he dies, his body will repair the damage only the have him back in the lack of breathable air situation.

So he will wake choking and then die in a few minutes only to wake again and die again. If he doesn't break out with the air supply, he should be in a constant state of suffocation and death, but without enough time to claw his way out before he dies again.

This is just a theory however.

It just makes sense with the information we've seen about how his and clair's powers work.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 04, 2007, 10:33:24 AM
My favorite part was what Hiro did to Adam.. that was genius.

Yes, I loved this episode.  However, am I mistaken in thinking that mabye the virus is not gone?  Mohinder said something about Nikki's blood.  I'm worried that the virus is still out there...which will make things interesting.  Oh, and Adam is so pwned.  I think it was Clair's father that shot Nathan.  He would be able to.  All in all a great episode.  I cannot wait for the next season of heroes.  It promises to be interesting.

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Just X on December 04, 2007, 11:03:33 AM

Now here's the evil part. Once he dies, his body will repair the damage only the have him back in the lack of breathable air situation.

So he will wake choking and then die in a few minutes only to wake again and die again. If he doesn't break out with the air supply, he should be in a constant state of suffocation and death, but without enough time to claw his way out before he dies again.

I agree with Just X's theory.  I don't see Adam digging himself out in that state.  Besides, thats 6ft of dirt.  Compact...it will hold him for Centuries at the least. 

King Linksr

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Just X on December 04, 2007, 11:03:33 AM

That was a fate worse then death... you could tell Hiro will be effected by this for a long time.

space_invader64

Who's coffin was that?  I doubt that Hiro could have teleported himself and Adam into the coffin because there isn't enough room.  How did he get him in there?

Geekyfanboy

I thought it was Hiro's father's coffin.. would be kind of fitting. And we don't really know how Hiro's teleportation works.. does he need to see the place visually before you transports or does he just have to think about the inside of a coffin. And I think there was room for two of them in that coffin.. at least for a few seconds that he need to teleport in and out.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 04, 2007, 11:27:14 AM
I thought it was Hiro's father's coffin.. would be kind of fitting. And we don't really know how Hiro's teleportation works.. does he need to see the place visually before you transports or does he just have to think about the inside of a coffin. And I think there was room for two of them in that coffin.. at least for a few seconds that he need to teleport in and out.

I believe it is Hiro's father's coffin or right by his. 

King Linksr

space_invader64

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: space_invader64 on December 04, 2007, 02:38:03 PM
Then where is his father's body?

Uhh...umm.....well....we just don't ask those questions in the land of Heroes.  ;)

Idk, its a thought.

King Linksr

Darth Gaos

Could he have used Adams blood to heal his father?  I don't think so personally but it would be interesting.

FInally saw the episode last night (I know, I know but we have been dealing with 2 kids having pneumonia...long couple of weeks).

AWESOME.  tied up thinkgs fairly well.  I also think that Noah was the shooter (although that may be a bit too obvious).  I do not think that NIki or Nathan is dead.  The ad for this episode said "Two heroes will FALL"  not "Two heroes will DIE".
Love the tail end of the flying scene with Nathan and Matt...funny.  I thought the whole Mohinder/Sylar/Maya/Molly scenes were great.

Anyone figure out where any of those props in the safe came from or where they might be used in the future?  The small "squiggly" dagger in the safe was seen in St. Joans hand on the cover of the "9th Wonder" comic so I wonder if she will get that somehow.  SOme of the other things in there were a set of playing cards, a brain...anything else anyone remembers or has an idea about?
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?