• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Trekkygeek

Started by Geekyfanboy, May 18, 2007, 09:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

:happybday Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday Trekkygeek... Happy Birthday to you!!!  :happybday

Tim, welcome to the 35 and over club, I hope you have a wonderful day my friend.

Darkmolerman

WOoOoOoOoO!  :happybday Que the marching band!                                             
:cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering
               :cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering
                              :cheering :cheering :cheering
                                           :happybday

P.S.I just thought of this. Anyone that I said happyB day to and didn't make this please don't be offended
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

yes, I agree..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:happybday
:r2d2line :r2d2line :r2d2line :r2d2line :r2d2line :r2d2line :r2d2line

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Trekkygeek

You know, this forum and you guys are all like an extended family to me, and one day, when I win the lottery, I will treat you to a great outing at The Star Trek experience. Thank you for all your good wishes. I love you all  :cheering  :Bow:
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

moyer777

Well if you are ever over in Washington, you can come crash at our place!  It would be fun to show you the sites!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

Quote from: trekkygeek on May 18, 2007, 11:55:33 AM
You know, this forum and you guys are all like an extended family to me, and one day, when I win the lottery, I will treat you to a great outing at The Star Trek experience. Thank you for all your good wishes. I love you all  :cheering  :Bow:

Lol if you did then just getting me and the guys on the other side of the pond will drain you out of house and home!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper