• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Trek News - Shatner Prepares For Life as a Young Gun

Started by News Bot, May 07, 2007, 10:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

News Bot

Shatner Prepares For Life as a Young Gun

Actor will participate in ABC show's reality race series, competing against other celebrities.

http://www.trektoday.com/news/070507_02.shtml

Bringing you the latest headlines from across the cosmos....

Jen

I think I remember a recent celebrity race that George Lucas participated in. He crashed his car into the only non-celebrity's car. He took them both out and systematically ended the entire race. The other celebrities weren't very happy about that.  It might be fun to watch this show...I'd like to see more stars crash into each other.  :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

lol who was the other guy? Was it the creator of Jar Jar binks? ooooooooo i so schooled the creator....lol
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Jen

Quote from: Darkmolerman on May 07, 2007, 08:03:38 PM
lol who was the other guy? Was it the creator of Jar Jar binks? ooooooooo i so schooled the creator....lol

In a sense, he did crash into "the creator". He wiped out his own car, so I guess Lucas,  the creator of Jar Jar Binks, took  himself out.  :D
No, the person Lucas wrecked into was a random lady who won a chance to race with them.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

ohhhhhhh lol i should have said actor or something. I guess Lucas doesn't hang out with "regulars"
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper